1996 Toyota Land Cruiser

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Prices
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
LC=TANK by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/01/2012. Trim: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I was given a 96 Lc with a front end damage, the engine has 225,450 miles, It was inoperable for 4 years, when It was given to me, I had my doubs but decided to give it a chance, I was able to repair the body, Bought a battery, did a tune up, and It started right away, 4 years not turned on, and it did. for 7 months it is running like a champion, No one beilves its running again after they saw in the condition it was, I towed my friends ATV, went to big bear mountains from irvine calirfornia, and now Me and my LC are going to cancun mexico. IT IS A TANK, not an suv. I never liked trucks, but this one just took my heart, I will never get rid of it.
Cons: Who ever puts a negative thing about, does not deserve to be a Landcruiser owner Or simply is to picky Or doesn't know what he is taking about hehehe.
Overall review: TOUGHEST SUV "TANK" OUTHERE
A Veritable Tank - and pretty too! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/06/2007. Trim: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This vehicle is a veritable tank - and a good looking one. It is by far the toughest and most durable automobile I have ever owned, and the interior leather looks almost as good today as it did the day I bought it.
Cons: The Land Cruiser is not for the ecologically sensitive. It gets terrible gas mileage. In addition, because of the Texas heat where the truck lived the first ten years of its life, the polyurethane on the dashboard wood trim has begun to separate. I suppose that's to be expected, however. After all, it's 11 years old! When you look at being environmentally sensitive in terms of replacement and disposal of older vehicles, however, the Land Cruiser stands shoulders above most. I've been driving this truck for 11 years, have over 140K miles on it, and have only had to invest the expected routine maintenance costs.
Overall review: I really love this truck. Now that my children are essentially grown, I consider downsizing from time to time. Last year I looked carefully at the RAV4, the new Hybrid Highlander, and the Hybrid midsized Lexus. Each time I started to get serious about purchasing, however, I'd go out, look at and drive the Cruiser and change my mind. It's just in too good shape to move on at this time. I've wondered why the military doesn't consider this vehicle. It's tough, reliable, easy to drive and roomy. I have not met a single 1996 Land Cruiser owner who hasn't just loved this vehicle!
The Ultimate SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/22/2006. Trim: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Factory Fr/Rr & center locking differentials.
Cons: fuel economy..
Overall review: Great on and especially off-road veichle.
Solid by Paul on 01/11/2005. Trim: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Rock solid durability. Performance is more than adequate.
Cons: Spare tire removal is by feel. Poor gas milage.
Overall review: One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. On road, off road, it is solid and dependable.
Best of the best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2004. Trim: 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: heavy duty extremly dependable otstanding quality
Cons: new versions are expensive
Overall review: Toyota is definatly the best auto manufacturer. This truck is truely dependable, safe, and practical. Would never buy an american car again (sorry but its true)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next