1996 Toyota Corolla

1996 Toyota Corolla Prices
1996 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
The best deal for your buck by David, Red Bluff, California on 05/11/2011. Trim: 1996 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The car has 263K miles on it and running like new what can I say but I still drive it 60 miles a day with my daughter in it so it must be good. Thank you Toyota.
Cons: N/A I love the car.
Overall review: This was my first Toyota Corolla I have a secound one now and they are the best for all around in todays times.
"Sweet ride in Canada" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/29/2008. Trim: 1996 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: reliability is top notch..I purchased my corolla just recently here in Canada with 59,000 original km's on it! huge trunk..great heater...gas mileage is good..only had it a couple weeks so still fairly new with it..love it so far though..
Cons: back seat leg room could be more
Overall review: great car..would definitely consider (newer) toyota corolla for next vehicle
Reliable Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/27/2003. Trim: 1996 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned 7 years.
Overall review: Very good car.
My Corolla! by A CarPoint Consumer on 09/27/2002. Trim: 1996 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Fuel is not an issue. I get great gas mileage and great looks in one vehicle.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this car.
Overall review: In the three years I have owned this car, I have only performed routine maintenence. Never has it been broken down or out of comission. Very dependable.
Cruisin' Corolla by ~Jen~ from California on 09/18/2002. Trim: 1996 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my 1996 Toyota Corolla. I bought it in 2002 and it is in great condition. Great on gas and oil. The seats are comfortable, the cupholders are in a great place, and it is just a great drive. Breaks work really well, stearing radius is excellent, buttons are easy to get to and use. The backseat is comfortable and big, and the trunk is bigger then it looks.
Cons: The headlights could be a little brighter, and a rear windshield wiper would be nice.
Overall review: Definetly a great car. It is very comfortable and stylish. A great price and great buy! Very dourable! I would recomend it to any of my friends!