1996 Toyota Previa

1996 Toyota Previa Prices
1996 Toyota Previa Fuel Economy
Just buy it! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/11/2005. Trim: 1996 Toyota Previa LE (auto), Owned 6 years.
Pros: Good excelleration, roomy, and good milage for a van- approx 17-19mpg. It even pulled a 4x8 yard trailer 3200 miles on our summer vacation with no problems. The cooling system works excellent.
Cons: exhaust system is noisy and after 100,000 miles you'll droop @ $800.00 in repairing it.
Overall review: This is a great van overall. I highly reccommend it. Enjoy!
The only car that meet children's rights by khlaf on 07/23/2001. Trim: 1996 Toyota Previa DX (auto), Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have a family of 7, 5 children, I tried several cars Previa proved the only car that met my family needs. Any family of medum to large number of cheldren will not find a better car. I got my Previa for 10 days trail before I bought it. My idea was it was some how a large car for daily use when I though I will reject it all the family refused the idea, the children went into strike I had to adhere to them. now I thik I would abuse their rights and joy if I gave it away for any other car.
Cons: Noisy engin!!
Overall review: A great car
best vehicle ever by kelly from Tijuana on 11/01/2013. Trim: 1996 Toyota Previa LE (auto), Owned 7 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: none
Overall review: best vehicle I've ever owned
The Ultimate Family Vehicle by Michael on 09/03/2007. Trim: 1996 Toyota Previa LE (auto), Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: The acceleration is great! Corners very well and makes you forget it's a minivan. I love the styling of the body. The leather seats are very comfortable on long trips and you have a good view of the road with the high seating position. Having the engine under the rear of the front seats provides a lot of interior space.
Cons: They don't make it any more!
Overall review: This is the ultimate family vehicle. Forget the all of those gas guzzling SUV's out there, this is the best vehicle for your money. Very reliable and I haven't noticed any flaws with my Previa. I have other friends who own 95 or 96 Previa's who love their vans. One in particular want's to justify buying a new vehicle and even at 200,000+ miles she is trying to kill it off by ignoring all maintenance on it and it just won't die! Look at KBB prices and the high resale prices people are selling them for.....there's a reason!
The ultimate van by Richard from Etowah, NC on 01/24/2004. Trim: 1996 Toyota Previa DX (auto), Owned 7 years.
Pros: This is a great van...an SC, which you don't show. I bought the '96 in '97 (it was still new) and I now have 134,000 miles on it. I plan to keep it until it says "uncle" (meaning as long as it runs and costs me little - about 200,000++ miles.) I wish Toyota had continued making it past '97. The Sienna is nice, but hasn't as much room. I also like the 4-cyl supercharged engine. That should be a keeper even in another model!!
Cons: Parts have always been expensive compared to other cars.
Overall review: A must buy, if the miles are reasonably low.