1995 Toyota Land Cruiser

1995 Toyota Land Cruiser pictures are not available
1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Prices
1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Braking machine by A CarPoint Consumer on 01/30/2002. Trim: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Sits high on the road. It is sturdy
Cons: The brakes pads need replaced every 30000 miles. The transaxle will need replaced at 125000.
Overall review: I like the truck. Any repairs are expensive on 4 wheel drive vehicles.
I'LL DIE DRIVING HER by DANNY FROM SPAIN on 10/20/2009. Trim: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I GOT ONE IN USA AND I MOVED TO EUROPE AND BEFORE LIVING MY BELOVED LAND CRUISER I PUT THE BEAST IN A CONTAINER ,I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GAS MILEAGE,JUST KNOWING THAT I'M DRIVING A VEHICLE THAT WILL TAKE ME EVERYWHERE TROUBLE FREE.BEST CAR EVER BUILT ¡
Cons: THE I DON'T HAVE MORE TIME OFF TO BE TRAVELING AROUND EUROPE IN MY BABE¡¡¡¡
Overall review: BEST CAR EVER BUILT¡¡¡¡NO MUD,NO SNOW,NO ROCKS,NO RIVERS ARE TO HARD TO CROSS IN THIS THING¡¡¡¡
Expensive but well worth the price furrrshuree by Mark from The Eagles Nest West on 08/17/2008. Trim: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Its is extremely comfortable, especially for its age. Its an extremely smooth ride. We love all the seats and space it has. We travel from Pittburgh to Philadelphia about 12 times a year, and we always take this car. Our family loves to go on road trips, and to go camping, we've tooken this car everytime, and have had no problems with it. It may not be a V8 but it sure tows like one, it tows my 8000 pound boat and 11000 pound trailer with ease, though I have noticed a bit of decline in preformance. The only repair we've had to do is the suspension, which was my fault, not the cars. The reliability in this car is amazing. My favorite part is we can by tons of accesories for it.
Cons: For all the seats they have, they are showing that this is a family car, but you can't have a family car without cup holders, and the two very small ones, are pretty much useless.
Overall review: Great car. I'd recommend for families, the adventurous person, or a towing person. This car can do it all.
Builds like a tank. by 2garfields on 11/24/2007. Trim: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It took me a while to find one equiped with factory front & rear different ratio lock, bought it with 150k on the clock, single owner before me, I enjoy driving it everyday.
Cons: Space for third row seats is a joke, but once you remove them, you have a hugh cargo space. For MPG, I average about 14, with 95% city driving, which is not bad for vehicle of it's size.
Overall review: Had a 93 with 260k on the clock, I sold it locally within a week. There is a high demand for landcruiser, and it has SUPER high resale value, unlike some other brands & models, you almost have to beg people to take it from you. Only 14,000 or so imported from Japan every year, if you can find a well maintained landcruiser, BUY IT.
Review ID: #519163 Is this review offensive?
Been around and knows its ground. by Neal on 11/02/2005. Trim: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Solid ride and plenty of torque. Great for what it was made for in the 4WD industry. Great machine and quality of workmanship unmatched to any other in its time.
Cons: Gas mileage poor for a inline six. Not as practical for heavy duty off road 4 wheeling to its little brother. The spare tire will hit or bottom out when approching a steep incline and clearance not as good as the little LandCruiser.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle and if you can find one with low mileage and good condition, it will last you another 10 years.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next