1995 Toyota Corolla

1995 Toyota Corolla pictures are not available
1995 Toyota Corolla Prices
1995 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
Great car! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/27/2012. Trim: 1995 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Car runs great (has over 270.000 miles). We purchased it couple of years ago from a friend and we absolutely love it. It's good on gas and if something needs to be replaced parts are very cheap too! And if you have some time and a manual for it, most of the repairs can be done in your own garage. We have a Corolla DX with 1.8 engine, so it easily goes over 70 mph, but starts to shake a little at 80...
Cons: We did replace fuel lines (rusted through), and the body has some rust spots on it (but c'mon it's 17 years old!).
Overall review: Would buy it if I had to make the choice again
Reliable as a concrete home!!!! by Rafy forida on 02/03/2011. Trim: 1995 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: reliable has 16 years old strong engine strong transmision we got his twin the geo prizm too whit out problems too same 95 1.6l 3 speed auto reliable 100%
Cons: dont get me wrong the cup holder are really bad lol in both cars no major problems...
Overall review: both are really good i have both but if u dont have money buy the prizm
My LIL ROLLA keeps on rolling. by Jimmie A from California on 11/06/2010. Trim: 1995 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I like everything the car was passed down to me after my father passed away. He constantly maintained the car. I have done the same only giving it a major tune up and timing belt and brakes. Car is solid and reliable, still has original half shafts from when it was new. I just started using 89 octane in it and it runs better. 150,000+ miles on it and still going. One of the best cars I have owned.
Cons: I don't like the style of the bumper covers but that is just a minute thing.
Overall review: Great car overall and really good brakes.
My Energizer Bunny by Monaco from California on 08/31/2009. Trim: 1995 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This car just keeps going and going and going. Not particularly known for its flashiness but it will do the job day in and day out
Cons: Nothing really comes to mind. You have to keep your expectations reasonable, this car will not make the cut in the next installment of Transformers or Fast & Furious, but is a reliable commuter car. Only had to replace battery once, changed the starter and performed standard maintenance in 6 years of ownership.
Overall review: ...240,000 miles and counting, can't wait for 250,000
the corolla by alex on 11/21/2010. Trim: 1995 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: the parts are cheap, service too.
Cons: too small
Overall review: good