1994 Toyota 4Runner

1994 Toyota 4Runner pictures are not available
1994 Toyota 4Runner Prices
1994 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Economy
4Runner--Quality All the Way by A CarPoint Consumer on 01/12/2002. Trim: 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: (1)The Size. I'm a tall guy but I love the manueverability of my 4Runner. I had a full sized Blazer and it now seems lumbering compared to the agility of my little Toy. (2)The ride for a smaller SUV is great and the adjustable seats are easy on your tail for hours of pleasant driving.(3)We live in a winter snow area where four wheel drive is nearly a must. My 4Runner performs very, very well. Great! 94) I like how it looks....how it sits and the general smooth styling.
Cons: I don't care for the emergency brake being a twist and push or pull thing with your right hand. I'm not yet used to pushing to turn on high beams instead of pulling on the lever. It could use a little more power for our steep mountain highways.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wanted SUV versatility yet didn't want to drive a behemoth down the road. The mileage isn't too great, just under 20 MPG HWY but the comfort and feel is more than worth it. There are already 123,000 miles on my rig but the quality shines through with no rattles or squeaks and no drips.All the power goodys work perfectly and the paint finish still shines nicely and the interior cloth shows no wear. I have friends that, with care, have taken their 4Runners well past the 300000 mile mark. I'm looking to the same or better.
Capable SUV With A Few Glitches by Backcountry Traveler from Sandy, UT on 01/15/2001. Trim: 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Killer in the back country, this ride will get you to the slopes or anywhere you need. Great ground clearance. Good cargo room. Interior/exterior has held up great.
Cons: Cramped driver seat for larger passengers. High step in makes difficult or impossible for elderly passengers to get in and out. Grossly underpowered engine that likes to guzzle gas. Rear roll down window misdesigned needs replacement after few years in harsh climate. This year model had a recall in the main gasket which blew in the middle of a winter road trip, was under warranty, however. Brakes need replacement after about 30k miles.
Overall review: Good for hauling gear and getting to the places you need for your outdoor activities. this Suv has a few design glitches that have since been improved upon. A little bit suprised about the "reliability" that normally comes with Toyota. Hold off on the '94 and buy the later model with the 183 hp engines.
sold old truck by NoCo Commuter in Colorado on 01/28/2010. Trim: 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: @170,000 it still dependable and a solid ride. Very fun in the snow/off road.
Cons: Its giddy up & go has got up and left. So did the fuel economy.
Overall review: Glad I purchased it
Great vehicle for the money by Molotok on 07/03/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Built like a tank. The person I bought mine from hit a deer on the freeway, and only did some minor damage to the grille area. Styling is nice, good utility inside (it's not a luxo-boat, it's a truck). I love the simplicity of the controls. Mine's at 210,000 miles and runs like a champ.
Cons: Accelerates like a slug on crutches. I got passed by a SmartCar the other day. Made me want to run him over :) Bad mileage at $2.30+ per gallon.
Overall review: If you need a new vehicle, get one if you can find it. You won't get the best mileage, or get where you're going in a hurry, but you WILL get there.
good suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/15/2008. Trim: 1994 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: had the suv for 5 years runs great
Cons: the car is rotting which is normal for the year and getting slugish has a slow pick up when going on highway
Overall review: good suv