1994 Toyota Corolla

1994 Toyota Corolla pictures are not available
1994 Toyota Corolla Prices
1994 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
Great little car, reliable and dependable. Love it. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/23/2012. Trim: 1994 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this 94 Corolla for a couple of weeks now and love it. I was in budget and couldn't get a good honda for 1400 $ so was looking for another 4cy car that well save me gas went to Craigslist stumbled upon this Corolla test drove fell in love with it. For the price wasn't bad at all 136K in good conditions got a great deal. Couldn't be happier smooth ride gets me anywhere I need to go.
Cons: Slow acceleration and cup holders in weird spot. Haven't found anything else I don't like about the car.
Overall review: Over all great student or commuter car, great gas mileage, dependable and reliable. If your in a budget and need a gas saver like I did I would highly recommend this car. Great starter car.
The little gas miser by Joey Toms River nj on 12/20/2011. Trim: 1994 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchused this vehicle about 6 mons. ago only had 45,800 miles on it. Very quick little wagon love it. Now it has 49,100 mi. Car runs like brand new. has 1.8 liter motor 5 speed gear box. This car is awsome on gas gets about 35 mpg city and around 44 hwy.
Cons: Small gas tank wish it had an 18 gal. tank then I would need to go to the gas station about once every three weeks. Lots of road nosie and takes bumps like a mack truck. Trans doesn't like slow acceleration thru the first two gears.
Overall review: Sweet ride great value
Great quality car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/07/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: it has never failed to start
Cons: some rust problems but I live in Maine
Overall review: great small car very peppy with 1.8 engine and 5 speed stick shift has 180,000 miles the front seat belts act up sometimes it has a great ride and good seats get 30mpg and over sometimes. be sure that you have the oil filter that has anti drain back its important when its 25 degrees below zero it isnt bad at all in snow if you have good tires
Great Little Car! by Renee, Indianapolis, IN on 08/21/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very reliable...even started during those cold winter months with no problem.
Cons: Some shaking and vibrations, but I would too with that many miles.
Overall review: We bought my dauther this car with 208,000 miles on it already. Did a check and it was a one-owner car, so we took a chance. Two years later, with 221,000 miles, it's still running strong. Has some vibrations that you expect with an older car, but I've had no complaints. Runs a little warm, but when we take it to be checked out, the mechanic assures me it's all good. This was the best investment for a first car I could have ever made.
Review ID: #542070 Is this review offensive?
Great Car IF NO RUST by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/17/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Handling, good mileage, great comfort drive, small body can squeeze into smaller spots!!
Cons: - stearing gets loose, especially if you drive on dirt/bumpy roads, replacing a chain belt and tightening it every time you do an oil change will keep it fine. - at 200 000 km the engine started to burn more oil then before, so filling up is a must, checking it weekly as well is a must - RUST PROOF--check all the rust before you buy, then get coating etc...the problem with my car is there was no rust protection, after one winter with salt etc...the whole bottom got eaten away, and everything rusted away.
Overall review: great car, but RUST will end it's life, protect it if you can, and make sure there is no rust on it as well!!