1994 Toyota Camry

1994 Toyota Camry pictures are not available
1994 Toyota Camry Prices
1994 Toyota Camry Fuel Economy
So far better than the GM's I've had by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/09/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota Camry LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: First Toyota, I have put 10k miles on this car so far and just went past 100,000, have seen as low as 23mpg in town but only once, 34hwy, probably average 29 between in town and hwy . Decent room for me being 6'3", after 96' I have leg room problems so I am stuck between the 92'-96' models. My wifes Accord has been great, but I don't fit in those well. Since I got tired of repairing GM's thought I give this a go.
Cons: Brakes not very good, but will upgrade to bigger rotors/calipers and pads from the v6 model after I get 15" wheels for it. It is using oil, about .5 qt in 2000 miles, hope it gets no worse. Wish it had an electric seat for more tilt. White, so many white ones, I got 3 white cars, Accord, Camry and Eldorado.
Overall review: In 10k miles I like it, it's a 4cyl so I don't expect much for power, am more concerned about mpg, and it's good. Brakes are upgradeable. We'll see how it holds in in a few more years.
Toyota Camry keeps on keepin' on! by HappyWithMyCamry in Tampa on 10/05/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Well built, relatively few problems, reliable.
Cons: Not much to dislike, I can depend on this car
Overall review: Reliable car even with high mileage
"Best little Camry" by Daily driver from Glendale on 07/17/2010. Trim: 1994 Toyota Camry LE V6 Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I've owned it for 6 years now and it's still running strong. Just put $2000 in repairs on it. The Crank Shaft Position Sensor, 2 Fuel Injectors, Timing Belt, Water Pump, EGR Regulator, Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator, Main Engine Seal, Drive Belts and 2 Vaccum Lines had to be replaced. It has 168000 and lots of power. My mechanic ran a compression test on it and siad it was excellent for its age(95psi). He told me these cars run forever with regular maintenance. It has always started and it has never left me stranded. It truely is a Lexus for half the money. I love this car. I highly recommend this old car over a new American car. I also have a (lemon) Chrysler. I wish I didn't.
Cons: The outside door handle broke in half, but I can still open the door. My electric antenna gave out so I have to pull it up manually. I wish it had an in between slow and fast wiper speed. The trunk lid does hold water after a wash and needs to be opened up slowly in order to drain. All in all, not bad. I can live with these minor problems.
Overall review: I've had many used cars throughout the years Ford, Saab, Mazda, Chevy, VW. None of them have given me more satisfaction than my Camry. If you're thinking of buying used, buy Toyota.
Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/01/2009. Trim: 1994 Toyota Camry XLE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: lasts forever
Cons: check engine light comes on a lot
Overall review: a great car
My Car by A CarPoint Consumer on 04/03/2002. Trim: 1994 Toyota Camry XLE V6, Owned 8 years.
Overall review: Good