1993 Toyota Corolla

1993 Toyota Corolla pictures are not available
1993 Toyota Corolla Prices
1993 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
Best there is. by Bruno. Scranton Pa. on 02/11/2010. Trim: 1993 Toyota Corolla DX, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Mechanically A-1 Good gas. Change oil and filter in 15 Min.
Cons: Dim cabin lighting.
Overall review: Excellent.
A reliable and a nice car. by arnar on 08/10/2009. Trim: 1993 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's brilliant. It's not insanely expensive so the interior isn't perfect, but it's actually a very nice car to own. It's a 16 year old car, and every single electric thing on it works as if new. It's comfortable and not too loud. The performance is not great, it's fwd, no abs or something like that, but it's good for a fwd car.
Cons: I don't really care for the look of it, and it's a fairly basic car, so not a lot of added gadgets or something similar. It revs at 3000rpm at 90km/h, which is a little too much imo.
Overall review: It's a very reliable car, I did 7,8L/100KM (30,15MPG) and since I wasn't really careful I'm sure you can go lower than that. It looks alright, goes alright and is a very nice place to be. I really like it.
Best car I ever owned! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/23/2008. Trim: 1993 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Reliability, easy to maintain, still gets great mileage.
Cons: lack of power windows, and only has power assisted steering (OK, I admit, these are just cons about the particular model I have)
Overall review: I love this car. I bought my Toy in Dec 1998 for $300.00. The only thing I have had to replace are belts, tires, and a battery. It had 68K miles on it when I bought, it has over 260K now. I drove it from Maine to Florida to Texas and back to Virginia. This car has never stranded me on the side of the road and makes me chuckle when I see broken down cars that are 10 years younger. I love this car so much, I am upgrading to a 2009 Corolla next year.
dependable transportation by ANN on 12/10/2002. Trim: 1993 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 9 years.
Cons: This paticular year Toyota did not put clear coat on exterior so have had to repaint it.
Overall review: easy to maneuver in traffic and great for parking.
The never ender by Syndell from Shelby on 02/16/2001. Trim: 1993 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It has went 207,000 miles with only replacing a starter, alternator, battery, brakes, and struts, it's a runner.
Cons: The driver seat is very uncomfortable, the cushion is to thin.
Overall review: I would buy another corolla anyday, they run forever. Very low maintenance.