1993 Toyota Camry

1993 Toyota Camry pictures are not available
1993 Toyota Camry Prices
1993 Toyota Camry Fuel Economy
Very Reliable. by Tom B in St. Louis on 12/27/2002. Trim: 1993 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I have 203000 miles on mine, and I love it. Extremely reliable, low maintnenance. Good acceleration for a 4 cylinder. The only problems I have had have been maintenance issues secondary to longevity. I hope to get 300K miles from it, and then buy another one!
Cons: I had plastic knobs on radio/tape deck break, as well as the temperature control knob. My biggest complaint is that water runs into the trunk during/after rain. Very annoying!
Overall review: Outstanding in terms of quality and reliability.
Smart people own Camrys. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/13/2004. Trim: 1993 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very Reliable and durable. 30+ MPG on highway trips, even at speeds of 80-85 MPH. A/C works very well. Trunk is large enough for my family of 3 to go camping comfortably. I like the stealth look....invisible to cops.
Cons: Headlights have
Overall review: LE 4 door, White/Blue, 2.2L 4 cyl AT. I use metal polishing compound in a back and forth motion every few months to keep the headlight lenses looking new. I have 150,000 miles on this car and would drive it coast-to-coast if I had to. I would like more horsepower and a 4 speed automatic, but by 1993 standards, it held it's own. I highly recommend this car for students, 1st car seekers, and small families on a tight budget. If in the market for one, make sure the timing belt has been changed out, and water pump too. I changed mine at about 130,000 miles.....preventative maintenance is key to durability.
the ultimate car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2012. Trim: 1993 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very nice easy ride, comfortable
Cons: i love everything about it
Overall review: its a good solid first or last car, mechanically sound,
Reliable Sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1993 Toyota Camry LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: It has over 135K miles on it and is now just starting to have major problems. Gets great gas mileage.
Cons: Lousy acceleration. Have had to put rear CV boots on it twice. Tends to idle rough and has since new.
Overall review: This is my mom's car, and she has a tendency to drive it kind of hard, but it has held up well over the years. Toyota's are very reliable cars. Just don't put remote starters on them.
A Baby Lexus by CMC Retired from Fleming Island, Florida on 09/19/2003. Trim: 1993 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Totally dependable! 192,000 and still gets 28mpg city 34 mpg hwy. A/C ice cold, handles great a pleasure to drive.
Cons: Replaced electric window motors.
Overall review: Outstanding. I will drive it forever. No car payment for the past 6 years. All the Camry costs you is gas tires & oil.