1992 Toyota Corolla

1992 Toyota Corolla pictures are not available
1992 Toyota Corolla Prices
1992 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
It's been a great car for me by constance%20des%20moines%2C%20iowa on 08/17/2008. Trim: 1992 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: My little toyota is my winter car. It's been hit about 4 times, 3 by a elderly neighbor & once rear ended by an off duty police woman (on her cell on an icy road) Her rav 4 was brand new, my toyota had already had the 3 hits on the side. I have fun driving this car, it's easy to handle. I haven't had to spend much on maintenance, until now. Just found out it needs about $2,000 done to it, but that's the most I've had to spend on it other has been routine upkeep.
Cons: Much as I hated to buy foreign, I did. I'm not sure if it's me, but the brakes have had to be replaced twice since I've owned it, & I REALLY am not a brake rider.
Overall review: I'm thinking of buying another if I decide to get another car.
Great little car by Speedy on 08/16/2008. Trim: 1992 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I have owned this car for 10 years and still love it! Easy and cheap to maintain. Fun to drive. great fuel economy! Still gets 30-35 mpg! Just rolled over 200,000!
Cons: I dislike it is getting old, just like me.
Overall review: I love this car! Will buy another if it ever gives out!
The best car ever! by Eugena from Seattle on 08/03/2008. Trim: 1992 Toyota Corolla DLX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've had this car for a few months and I love it! As a college student I love having a car with a small gas tank (I think it's about 10 gallons) and great gas mileage; it hurts less to go to the gas station. My car was given a new engine, transmission, brakes, and paint job before I bought it so it looks and feels better than a lot of cars it's age. I love that it's small and easy to handle and park. It's very easy to see out of the back and side windows when backing up.
Cons: It idles strangely, but only after it's warmed up. No AC, but just roll down the windows and you'll be fine. There are a couple small holes in the passenger seat that were repaired, but the interior is in great condition otherwise. It's a little bit slow when trying to get up to speed on the freeway, but otherwise it feels pretty zippy.
Overall review: I love my little red car (named Eugena)!!! My family had a 1988 Chevrolet Nova hatchback for almost 19 years, and this car brings back memories of roadtrips to Montana, my brother and I squished in the back seat with a cooler. It's an awesome car and even though it doesn't look "cool" I love the big black bumpers. They make me feel like I'm in a bumper car at an amusement park :) Take care of it and it will last you forever.
Over a quarter million miles and still purring! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/28/2006. Trim: 1992 Toyota Corolla DLX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Excellent fuel mileage and rock solid reliability.
Cons: Paint fades quickly and I had to have it repainted several years ago.
Overall review: 286,000 miles and still average over 36 miles per gallon. There is less than a half of quart of oil consumption between oil changes at every 3,000 miles. Best money I ever spent on a car. I bought it used with 16,000 miles and have had very few problems. I drove it for ten years before I ever had to change a headlight bulb. Article says I have owned less than one year but I hav eowned this car for 13 years.
Corolla is a great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/29/2006. Trim: 1992 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything.
Cons: The body is a little rusted out and it needed work there.
Overall review: Overall I believe this is a great car and it is very reliable. I bought the car with 193,000 miles on it and it is still in very good shape.