1992 Toyota Camry

1992 Toyota Camry pictures are not available
1992 Toyota Camry Prices
1992 Toyota Camry Fuel Economy
It's Part of the Family by GBearFan in Metro St. Louis on 05/15/2012. Trim: 1992 Toyota Camry XLE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Rock solid vehicle! With regular oil changes and maint. this car just will not die. Purchased new in 1992, it now has over 300,000 miles on it's original engine. Still runs smooth and is great on gas. This 20-year-old car is currently in college with my 19-year-old nephew who drives it between Fayetteville, AR and Colorado Springs, CO. He thinks it's cool that the Camry has been in the family longer than him.
Cons: By today's standards, the 132 HP 4-cyl feels underpowered. She's old and her seat leather is in dire need of replacement.
Overall review: This 1992 Japanese built (nope not Kentucky) Camry XLE with power everything (which all still works mind you) was the vehicle that hooked us on Toyota products. Ergonomic sweetness, everything is just where it should be. Utilitarian, thanks to the 60/40 split fold down rear seat, we have hauled everything from bookcases to gravel in this car. This is an extremely dependable vehicle that has not been a problem child during the 20 years we've had it. Maybe that's why everyone in our family calls her by her name, "Valerie" and not "the car" or "the Camry"
My first Great car by Kevin%20from%20Ottawa%20Ontario on 01/31/2011. Trim: 1992 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: One word; reliable. By far the best car I have ever owned. Nice big trunk. Center stack tilted towards driver. Mechanically beautiful. Really easy to maintain and work on. It takes a lot of punishment and doesn't ask for anything in return. Nice soft clutch pedal.
Cons: Burnt a bit of oil. Went through 2 sets of rear struts. 2.2 L engine will never blow your hair back (not super quick or worth tuning), in that way it's definately vanilla. Low groung clearance make car bottom out over sharp speed bumps. Manual tranny has a long row on it.
Overall review: I bought my Camry for $2800 with about 160000 *Km* (100000 miles). I drove it daily for 5 years and treated it like a rally race car through snow and dirt roads. I racked up almost 400000 km on it and sold it for $500. In that time I did very little work on it (considering how rough i was on it). If you're looking for possible the toughest, most well thought out and exacuted car from the 90s this might be it.
GREAT CAR by Gary SJ, CA on 05/16/2009. Trim: 1992 Toyota Camry XLE V6, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Style, quality, I have 245,347Miles all original and everything still works.....Could you believe this???
Cons: Oil leaks......
Overall review: Great car.....Mom gave me this car in 96' with 22000 miles...I still have today (2009) @ 245,000Miles...
Just Keeps Going, and Going, and ... by GBearFan in Illinois on 03/28/2009. Trim: 1992 Toyota Camry XLE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: RELIABILITY! This thing has been rock solid. Purchased new in December 1991 and is still driven daily.
Cons: POWER. By today's standards, this car's 2.2L seems week, but remember, back in 1991 that was one of the top 4cyl engines available.
Overall review: My 1992 Camry XLE (4cyl) was the car that welcomed me to the Toyota family nearly 18 years ago. I still own it and two other Toyota products purchased later (1998 Camry XLE & 2007 Lexus ES350 UL). This Camry currently has over 280,000 miles on it and runs GREAT. However, it is starting to scare me a little because many of the parts are still "original" from its 1991 build date. Overall, I love this car and my next purchase will be another Yota.
Great car by T gunns on 08/19/2008. Trim: 1992 Toyota Camry LE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very reliable , I bought this vehicle used with 235,000 miles on it .I purchased this vehicle for 700.00 dallars because of the milage thinking it wouldnt hold up long . Now I have over 300,000 miles on this vehicle and it still runs strong other than a small oil leak .
Cons: not alot of power ..
Overall review: You cant go wrong with this car . If the engine goes , I'm buying another engine .