1991 Toyota Corolla

1991 Toyota Corolla pictures
1991 Toyota Corolla Prices
1991 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
undestructible by carlitosgy6-puerto rico on 08/26/2010. Trim: 1991 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 10 years.
Pros: i like everything,i am a car destroyer doing almost everything bad to it,and guess what?it survived!i have it like 10 years ago and never has seen a tow,NEVER ,never let me on the road,the most reliable car on the planet.PS, my car don't have any rust nowhere,i think in the states the salt is a problem because my car is ever outside with rain sun and nights,i recently did a paint job stripping to the metal the paint and it doesn't have any rust
Cons: power and stability
Overall review: buy a corolla from 90 to 97 the best
Old isnt always bad by Xiomara on 04/23/2007. Trim: 1991 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love this vehicle because it is easy to handle, stable and very reliable. I have had it for almost two years and to this day, I havent had any problems.
Cons: Because of new technology and newer vehicles, this car doesnt have the horsepower that all the new model cars have.
Overall review: I have a 1991 Toyota Corolla with 99,879 miles that I purchased almost two years ago. I received my vehicle in mint condition and to this day, it has yet to give me any problems whatsoever. With the occasional oil change and new brakes, the car has not given me any problems. It has only had one owner with me being the second. I love my car!!!!
WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! by max from atlantic city on 12/25/2004. Trim: 1991 Toyota Corolla Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: it will do the job most of the time
Cons: rust, door locks,problems when is cold to start.
Overall review: great for the money
Great go to work car. by 8o mile a day commuter on 09/20/2002. Trim: 1991 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought my car new and have 253000 miles on it. still runs great, have only had to do routine maintenance on it. terrific commuter car. Still get 38 MPG
Cons: Does not have a lot of passing power.
Overall review: When I have to replace my car I'll buy another Corolla.
Excellent choice, but nothing is perfect by Ivan on 08/22/2002. Trim: 1991 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well maintained can last for more then 400.000 miles or more, great cars.
Cons: Plastic door handles, they break very easy, hard and expensive to replace, very bad choice by Toyota. They should recall that item, and replace them free.
Overall review: Excellent car, just a few items like the door handles and the wheel covers should be made better and to last. Every Toyota owner of a Corolla complains about the same thing. Excellent cars but poor choice of the material of which the door handles are made, as well as the wheel covers.