1990 Toyota 4Runner

1990 Toyota 4Runner pictures are not available
1990 Toyota 4Runner Prices
1990 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Economy
Good Buy by toyo90 on 04/08/2004. Trim: 1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very dependable, it's got it's sqeaks and thumps (for it's age). But it starts every time, and gets you where your going. The styling still looks good compared to todays vehicles.
Cons: The 3.0 engine does have a problem with head gasket failure. There was a recall for this problem. The truck does poor on accelaration from a dead stop(it's not a sports car). I have close to 200,000 miles on mine and the rear wheel wells are starting to rust.
Overall review: I have about $3000 invested in my truck (bought used), and I've put close to 80,000 on it with no problems. If you take care of it, it will take care of you.
DON'T WANT TO TRADE IT IN !!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2004. Trim: 1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This is a great, solid truck. Still a smooth ride and the engine is still so quiet you can't tell it's running when in idle. The interior fabrics are still in great shape, as are the dash etc. I cant believe I have 160,000 ml. The paint is still very shiney silver. Looks great and runs great. Not sure I want to part with it to get a new one.
Cons: My only complaint has always been a lack of power. Not the greatest on a hill! But then again, put it in 4wd and it zips up a snow covered hill just fine.
Overall review: This is my third Toyota and I have never been disapointed in quality, performance or dependability.
Review ID: #420341 Is this review offensive?
THE FAMILY TRUCK TO HAVE by Peter, Tegucigalpa, Honduras on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Plenty of space and outstanding handling. Quality of the vehicle speaks for itself
Cons: Slow on starts from 0 miles...
Overall review: Excellent overall car. I have driven it for 8 years and love it!!! Very safe car too even though it does not have air bags... This car does not breakdown with timed preventive maintenance.
275,000 miles and growing by Don from Winston-Salem, NC on 06/23/2003. Trim: 1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: 275,000 miles strong. I've rebuilt starter and alternator, otherwise only regular maintenance. Very tough truck.
Cons: I may have to replace it someday.
Overall review: I could not be more pleased with the value and quality of my 4Runner.
Toyota 4 Runner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2004. Trim: 1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: It runs pretty good to be an older vehicle.