1989 Toyota Corolla

1989 Toyota Corolla pictures are not available
1989 Toyota Corolla Prices
1989 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy
89 corolla love this car by sledge on 03/01/2009. Trim: 1989 Toyota Corolla SR5, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: everything been a great car have had 14 years bought with 98,000 miles now has about 300,000 miles no major work done timeing belt alternator struts ect. small stuff still drive to work now and then have a 96 tacoma that gets driven to work most of the time but i still drive my 89
Cons: ac went out a few years ago no big deal, uses a little oil i believe its valve seals.anybody know how hard to replace them let me know love this car
Overall review: been a great car over the years will buy another corolla when the time is right. something a little newer. thier is plenty of them out thier
good little car. by john on 12/19/2008. Trim: 1989 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I got this 1989 from my mom 4 years ago and it had 45,000 miles on it. I now have 65,000 miles on it and it drives like a charm.
Cons: Living in Colorado it's a bit slow going up the mountains but other than that I have no complaints. Replaced the brakes and that's all I've had done other than the belts. Best car I've owned.
Overall review: Best car I've owned. Starts in this cold weather with no problems.
The most dependable car you can buy by bckm, Los Angeles on 07/19/2008. Trim: 1989 Toyota Corolla LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Economical, dependable, reliable, low repair bills, quality construction, low on style, but high on quality.
Cons: It wasn't very powerful, but you don't buy a Corolla for power.
Overall review: I had this car for 16 years and only got rid of it because I bought a basic model without air conditioning and my job took me to a lot of financial institution branches in the hot California Centra Valley. It was great on gas, turned on a dime, never broke down, and after 16 years the only thing wrong with it was the fabric on the ceiling was falling down. I donated the car, expecting a $250 tax deduction for it; I got $1350 for it! By the way, I replaced it with - a 2003 Corolla, which i still have and which is ALSO a great car!
Keeps on going by Corolla fan - Vancouver, BC on 03/22/2008. Trim: 1989 Toyota Corolla DLX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This baby will not die!! Most parts are original. Still driving with the original clutch with 325,000 km on it!! Never has left me stranded. Still runs quiet and handling with the stock shocks still handles the bumps well.
Cons: I'm not sure about other vehicles but it likes to go through exhaust pipes/mufflers (although the Cat. Converter is still surviving). Given its age issues like water getting into the truck/backseat is frustrating. Low power - to be expected
Overall review: I have replaced the following parts since 1990 - drive shafts (2000) due to CV boots being torn up), front rotors (1991), heater core (2006), timing belt x2, remote trunk release cable, hand brake cable. I don't baby my car and it looks old but it keeps on going. I'm afraid to get rid of it and get a newer car that disappoints.
Great Car by Paisley on 08/07/2007. Trim: 1989 Toyota Corolla GT-S, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I got it from my step mom a couple years ago, and I will never let it go. I love it so much.
Cons: I need to get a tune up..other than that, it's amazing.
Overall review: This car does not give up. Very reliable and fun.