1988 Toyota Camry

1988 Toyota Camry pictures are not available
1988 Toyota Camry Prices
1988 Toyota Camry Fuel Economy
Best of 17 Cars I've Owned by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2009. Trim: 1988 Toyota Camry LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Paid $8900 for this Camry with 36K miles in early 1993. Now has 100K miles. Absolutely the best of the 17 cars I've owned since 1948. Bought it in CA, have driven it to OR, Mexico, cross ctry to NC. Quality is tops. Only one major repair: the AC (and I think the shop screwed me there). Consistently gets 30+ mpg on the highway. (FYI, the original all-in price of this car when sold to the orig owner in New Mexico was $16,600.)
Cons: I only wish it were brand new!
Overall review: See my comments above.
Review ID: #541911 Is this review offensive?
One Heck of a Car by Zackame on 08/06/2009. Trim: 1988 Toyota Camry LE V6 Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Styish Head turner in it's day and still today. Instantaneous Power once you step on it. Good Gas Mileage not many problems with it.
Cons: Smaller Interior than new camry, Cheap Cupholders.
Overall review: Overall this is a nice car to get around in and to travel in Toyota did a wonderful job with this one back in the day
greatest car i owned by alex on 04/10/2009. Trim: 1988 Toyota Camry DLX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: first the engine great quality also the transsmision , very reliable car , doesnt give problems at all, and i bought with 160,000 miles on it and the car performance is good , also the comfort is very for long trips , good on gas also , i really missed my car , i was stolen from me :(
Cons: nothing really probably just needs a good sound system
Overall review: when my car was stolen it had over 200,000 and still the car was in very good shape , overall the car is a very good buy for starters , i own a buick and also a ford but they not compare to my stolen toyota not even close
Camry always keep going and going and going forever and%2 by Al, in Norther Ontario on 06/12/2008. Trim: 1988 Toyota Camry LE, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: engine last long life, can reach 500,000kms and still going strong. trouble free for 25 years. very reliable, build tough, quite, very good handle but not sporty, lots of room. Performing is great, very smooth automatic shifting and awesome power bands and i like "Power" button. my dad brought it when it brand new when i was kid, and my dad gave to me when I was 17. and i drove it for 4 years, never breaks down, and it made it passed over 500,000kms with same motor!
Cons: just a rust problem, along the fenders and changed a rusting fuel tank
Overall review: very good car for everyone, don't have to bring a car to shop all the time with major problem.
Very reliable car by Camrycar frim NY on 04/19/2007. Trim: 1988 Toyota Camry Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable, great gas milege(30+), very reliable,
Cons: Acceleration, rust, had to change, tail gate lights a lot, car wont always start
Overall review: My friend had this car for over 18 and decided to get a new car for the best. I got the car from him for $460. Great price for the car. Since the car is over 18 years I expect rust (its a thing thats usual.) This is my first car and hey $460 is pretty good and i expect to get about 2-3 more years for this car and when im used to driving, then good a nice 2003 Camry maybe! Anybody should get this car from amature drivers to experts. I recommend it!