1998 Suzuki X-90

1998 Suzuki X-90 Prices
1998 Suzuki X-90 Fuel Economy
Versatile, Sporty, Boot-Scoot- & Boogie by Terri on 02/25/2005. Trim: 1998 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love that it looks sporty and expensive but it really is affordable, and practical with 4wd but also versatile with the T-top roof.
Cons: The only thing I do not like is that it does not have a trunk release inside the car.
Overall review: I have had this car longer than anything else I have ever owned. I get second looks and people asking me about my car all the time. I even hear people talking about it as I walk by and sometimes have people around it looking when it is parked in a parking lot. The Review says I owned this car less than 1 year, but I have owned it for three years.
The perfect car.... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/13/2013. Trim: 1998 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: It is Fun to drive and we always get comments and complements. It is excellent in the snow yet drive great on the highway. We bought it new in 1996, and still own and drive it. It has 175000 miles yet has the original motor ( Does not burn any oil ) and clutch and transmission.
Cons: It is getting hard to get parts for
Overall review: 2012 we went looking for a new car to replace it since it was always parked out side in Wisconsin weather and was starting to show some rust, but we could find anything we liked as much as this car, so we treated it to a complete restoration, and now it looks good as new. The restoration did not include any work on the drive train because it still runs perfect.
Cartoon Vehicle. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/28/2004. Trim: 1998 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Overall review: A cartoon vehicle, a piece of junk but so bizarre I can't get rid of it. Still gets looks from everyone when I drive it.
Even Worthless As A Lawn Ornament by Justin from Memphis on 07/18/2003. Trim: 1998 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Nothing at all.
Cons: Everything. Its basically a go cart with doors. I really can't believe this was even designed, much less produced. I wouldn't even wish this car upon Stalin.
Overall review: Wow, another useless hunk of metal from suzuki
x-90/ fun car by john/washington on 12/21/2012. Trim: 1998 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: unique 4x4 is great in snow i owned one brand new in alaska had very little problems and it got around like a snowmobile with cab after moving south i bought a used one same good luck just an all around fun car to putt around in and great to park in tight spots not your cracker box inside either because it is only 2 seater plenty of room i am 325 lbs and can drive this car all day
Cons: none
Overall review: great little car only made 3 years will be sought after in years to come