1998 Suzuki Swift

1998 Suzuki Swift Prices
1998 Suzuki Swift Fuel Economy
suzuki fan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/15/2007. Trim: 1998 Suzuki Swift, Owned 9 years.
Pros: very easy to work on 100k on it and all I done was change oil, front brakes, timing belt and added ac from wrecked 2000 Geo metro that bolted right in one saturday. love this car it gets 36 mpg no mater how hard I drive it and it been driven hard every day. I will never sell it or my 1987 suzuki samurai with 180k
Cons: no aftermarket performance parts for the 1.3 sohc 16 valve engine. make sure to get the 5 speed manual the autos were not the best and had no overdrive.
Overall review: buy one.
Review ID: #520210 Is this review offensive?
Needs a bigger engine, but other than that, ITS GREAT!!! by sponge_ericatmsndotcom on 10/11/2003. Trim: 1998 Suzuki Swift, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my cute little red Swift. Its just adorable and it handles super!
Cons: The performance, lets just admit that its crap! I was moving to a new appartment and I had it loaded to the max, my friend was with me and even had a box by his feet and two boxes in his lap. I had to start from a stop on a hill, and it wouldnt make it. I got stuck on a hill!
Overall review: When you dont have it completley loaded w/ junk, ITS GREAT! This is my absolute favorite car that I have EVER owned. It gets all my friends around and runs on fumes. I can put $5 in it and drive around for two weeks! The steering is responsive and tight. It breaks well, turns corners in speeds excess of 35mph. I have had absolutley no problem with my little Suzuki, I just wish that it had a little bit more horsepower. Its also ALWAYS mistaken for a Geo. CRAZY!
Small Compact by A CarPoint Consumer on 09/17/2002. Trim: 1998 Suzuki Swift, Owned 2 years.
Pros: GAS MILEAGE- STYLE
Cons: VERY SMALL
Overall review: Runs very well- Cost effective
swift 1998 autmatic model of rick ortiz by A CarPoint Consumer on 07/03/2002. Trim: 1998 Suzuki Swift, Owned 4 years.
Pros: what i like of this vehicle is his low gas expensive and is small enough to fit into any parking place.
Cons: it is to noisy and to stable on the road , it is hard to drive at 65 without having a shaking and unstable movement, Ialso dislike the brake system it hardy stops without delay and when it is raining it gets worst.
Overall review: this car has the advantage to profit my pocket and also it is easy to wash and rinse , i went to a suzuki dealer but they told me it was discontinue { that was before I search in suzuki users review[
Real Economy by Dan on 05/06/2002. Trim: 1998 Suzuki Swift, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The reason I bought a new economy car was price and have reliable transportation. I got both! All this car has needed was oil changes. No rattles or leaks and at the time it was $5,000 dollars less than a Honda civic!
Cons: No power steering. You have to watch out for the big rigs, which is everybody else on the road.
Overall review: It does what it was designed to do but now there are some better competition like Hyundai with there excellent warranty.