1997 Suzuki Esteem

1997 Suzuki Esteem Prices
1997 Suzuki Esteem Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Better than a VW Bug! by Engineer from the US Virgin Islands on 12/12/2009. Trim: 1997 Suzuki Esteem GLX, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: This is my 1st vehicle review. Of the 12 vehicles I have owned in my life time in where four were bought new, this 1997 Suzuki Esteem has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever driven. It has been even more reliable than the 1974 VW Bug I had before college. Although I have had the means to replace it for a few years, I have made up my mind to continue to drive it until it does stops just to see how long it will last before it starts giving me any trouble.
Cons: None!
Overall review: Great vehicle! I would right now buy another which has been garaged and in good condition with low mileage.
Cute little car by Dana on 07/08/2008. Trim: 1997 Suzuki Esteem GL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the great gas mileage my car gets. It is cute, tiny, and fits into small parking spaces. It is great for running around the neighborhood in, and is a great back-up car.
Cons: The seats are really uncomfortable. The knobs on the window cranks come off all the time.
Overall review: A wonderful car if you don't need alot of power, like a long drive on the highway. Great for 1st time driver.
Great Buy..Bad Resale Value by Gautam on 02/20/2006. Trim: 1997 Suzuki Esteem GLX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Good Gas Milage,Cheap,Lot of Space have the WAGON.Maintance free
Cons: Spedo meter is only 90, No Cruise control.
Overall review: Great car, Got it at 30K miles and its 3 years now little over 62K and runs great. Did scheduled maint Timing belt and water pump cost me around $400. Cheap car to maintain. I would recomend this to anyone. Hav e a station wagon great utility when you have the seats folded down.Wife likes it.Will probably keep until it dies as the resale of this car is bad.
The Ultimate Oregonian by Jessi on 10/10/2004. Trim: 1997 Suzuki Esteem GL, Owned 5 years.
Pros: awesome gas mileage, comfortable
Cons: its slow
Overall review: very good starter car
Reliability by Thomas from Tucson, AZ on 01/17/2004. Trim: 1997 Suzuki Esteem GL, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: Great car, no problems in years.
2 3 4 5 6  Next