1996 Suzuki X-90

1996 Suzuki X-90 Prices
1996 Suzuki X-90 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Cartoon Cop Car by Built 4 Two from Florida on 03/17/2010. Trim: 1996 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: We have owned our x90 for ten years, and we will never sell it. It is the most reliable and fun car to drive. People ask about it constantly. They want to know where they can get one, or if we want to sell it. We call it our cartoon cop car.
Cons: What's to dislike? It has a huge trunk, t-top roof and great mileage. Everyone can see at a glance it is only for two people.
Overall review: This sweetheart can park nearly anywhere, has plenty of head room, and if you can find one, buy it. There will be no extra charge for all the fun you will have owning this car.
Most Smiles Per Gallon by x909 on 12/29/2009. Trim: 1996 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I purchased my 1996 X-90 when they first came out. I drove it for ten years and it never stopped drawing attention. Very distinctive styling, to say the least. It was an amalgam of a sports car and a Sport Utility vehicle. Two seats, four wheel drive, decent gas mileage and the most fun to drive of any car I've owned.
Cons: The X-90 was not without it's faults. The first week I owned mine, it died leaving me stuck on the highway waiting on a tow. Dealer fixed problem and gave me a brand new X-90 to drive while he was checking to be sure all systems were alright. Simple problem, a wire was loose on the alternator. The short wheel base made it less than perfect on slick roads despite the four wheel drive. I would probably still have this car were it not for rust. Rust through on the rear fenders was enough that my body shop told me that they could fix it, but it would probably rust through somewhere else within a few months.
Overall review: Overall, I rate this vehicle highly for myself. I would recommend it to those who feel the same way as I. This is not a vehicle for everyone. I have seen many young marrieds eyeing the vehicle when I had it and you could almost read their minds "Where can we put the kids?" For a single person or a couple with no kids, it is a great vehicle. More fun than any vehicle I've owned. It got us through a couple of hard snow storms when little else was moving and was great to drive to the beach.
It's always the good die young...like the manufacturing of these cars. by Kathy from Phoenix on 08/22/2008. Trim: 1996 Suzuki X-90 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My neighbor gave me my car 3 years ago. I have loved it ever since. My only problem is finding parts. So, to help remedy that for the future, I bought a twin for it.
Cons: It is rough riding and rattles but what 12 year old car won't especially having been driven on dirt roads all it's life. Hard to find parts. Anyone know of a place where new parts can be purchased?
Overall review: I would not give my car up for the world. I am always being asked what it is and what kind of mileage it gets etc. I have been offered lots of money for it but won't sell. It takes 1/4 the gas my truck does and gets me just as far. It's my Klown Kar and everyone knows me. I have not seen another one like it anywhere around the valley. Wish they still made 'em!
Good on gas car by GoFast831 from Scranton Pa on 06/27/2008. Trim: 1996 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is good on gas and people look at you more. I have never had so many people come up to me and ask me about the car. My husband loves loves this car. I like the way that you sit higher up than a car. It is comfortable sitting in it. I like the T-Tops on it. With a bad back at least I don't have to crawl out of it. My husband is the first to offer to go to the store or pick my son up from work. Now that is a plus. He likes to drive it more now.
Cons: It handles rough it rattles alot. you can't take alot of passengers in it. That you sit close to the engine. With a bad back sometimes it hurts to ride in it. Because of the rough ride.
Overall review: It is a cute car. Never had so many people look my way because of my car.
by Mike from Orange County, CA. on 08/06/2004. Trim: 1996 Suzuki X-90 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great for anyone, young or old. It's so different, everyday someone will ask me
Cons: All I can say is
Overall review: Like mentioned before, I will keep this car forever. I think it will be one of those cars that will be talked about later in years and people will wish they had one. It is a car that is just fun to drive and turns alot of heads! easy to drive, easy to maintan, alot of extras that all the other cars have. It is the only car I drive, but it would be a great second car or one for a college student or just a single person wanting something inexpensive and totally fun to drive.
2 3 4 5 6  Next