1991 Suzuki Sidekick

1991 Suzuki Sidekick pictures are not available
1991 Suzuki Sidekick Prices
1991 Suzuki Sidekick Fuel Economy
A most enjoyable vehiclr by JoAnne in the beautiful Pacific Northwest on 07/21/2008. Trim: 1991 Suzuki Sidekick JX 2-Door soft-top 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I love my Sidekick! I bought it new in 1991, and it still looks great. I replaced the engine at 160,000 miles because I really like my car. It is good in the snow and in the summer being able to take the top on and off with ease allows me to enjoy the freedom. My car gets 31 mpg.
Cons: Only thing I've never liked about my car is driving it in high winds, it's a challenge because of the short wheel base.
Overall review: If they still made this car I would buy another one. For anyone with a motorhome they are a great vehicle to tow.
Suzuki almost lover by GB on 07/21/2004. Trim: 1991 Suzuki Sidekick JLX 4WD hardtop, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Winter handling-will go through anything
Cons: Seat comfort for tall people.
Overall review: Was totally reliable for 6 years, then had to replace the head $1500 and radiator $200. Now idles funny, PCV valve whistles, still gets warm occasionally, replaced thermostat 4 times to fix it. A/C died several years ago, parts to expensive to fix. Hoping it lasts a few more months. My wife still loves this truck even with the problems
Nice, reliable, comfortable by Chuck on 05/21/2004. Trim: 1991 Suzuki Sidekick JX 4-Door hardtop 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: This vehicle has served me well, with few mechanical needs. It gets great gas mileage (25-27 hwy) and handles mountain pass highways with no problem. It has a CD/AM-FM stereo and the sound carries well in the vehicle. The body is pretty straight, there are a couple spots I plan to repair and, out of choice not need, I plan to redo the interior.
The Motorcycle car by MeMe on 05/14/2003. Trim: 1991 Suzuki Sidekick JLX 4WD hardtop, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Gas Mileage, pretty good.
Cons: Where do I start, had to replace the excause, transmition, clutch, computer, clutch cable twice, air conditioner blows a fuse whenever turned on, the use of the windshield wiper blows the fuse on the turn signal and had to replace the entire engine (warantee). Spent more than what the car is worth on repairs.
Overall review: I will never buy another Suzuki product again, how dare they put a motorcycle engine in a jeep. When the wind blows I have to pray because I feel I'll get blown off the highway. Clutch gets stuck when trying to put into reverse. Hit a bump and it sounds like the engine just fell on the ground. I can go on and on it's not worth it. I think they were drunk when putting this car together just waiting until it dies to buy my Navigator!
In-town scoot around car. by D from KC on 03/12/2003. Trim: 1991 Suzuki Sidekick JLX 4WD hardtop, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Cute and easy to handle and park.
Cons: Way too light for the highway on a windy day. Power locks don't work on blistery cold days.
Overall review: Cute in-town car. Not a road warrior.