1990 Suzuki Sidekick

1990 Suzuki Sidekick pictures are not available
1990 Suzuki Sidekick Prices
1990 Suzuki Sidekick Fuel Economy
My Reliable Suzuki by suzukilover on 05/12/2004. Trim: 1990 Suzuki Sidekick JX 2-Door hardtop 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have had my new vehicle (1990) since 1991 (old stock). I never expected it to last so long, even my friends are amazed. It has been a great reliabile vehicle just needing maintenance and regular wear and tear repairs.
Cons: The only problem I have with this vehicle is it seems to not be able to handle speed. I have read others refer to this as
Overall review: I will be replacing this car probably next year, and strongly considering buying another one!
Official jeep tow vehicle! by Zuki_king on 05/10/2003. Trim: 1990 Suzuki Sidekick JX 2-Door soft-top 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 4 wheel drive is phenomenal! can fit on most 4 wheeler trails. 34 mpg. great riding vehicle. parts are cheap and readily accessible.
Overall review: Great car.
The Jeep-Killer in sheep's clothing by Roadless in Ontario on 02/15/2003. Trim: 1990 Suzuki Sidekick JX 2-Door hardtop 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ladder-box style "body-on-frame" design of this vehicle, combined with the low-gearing, short wheelbase, low weight and low height, make this one of the most formidable off-road vehicles on the market. I love how the fibre carpet inlay snaps in and out for mud-bogging.
Cons: A couple strips of the rear defrost don't work any more. The interior isn't very luxurious....but who cares??? It's an offroader!!
Overall review: I bought this vehicle with 220,000 km Did a full tune up myself (including valve lash and ignition timing). And I'm not a mechanic. The truck is a dream to work on for do-it-yourself people. Since then, I've put 10,000 km on it and haven't had a single problem. It easily has almost as much power and compression as it did off the factory floor. I've off-roaded it in some serious conditions with stock suspension and tires, and it didn't bottom out or flounder once. I can only imagine what this thing will be like once I outfit it properly for off road (suspension, transfer case gearing, air-locking differentials, etc. etc.)
Fun little truck by Ken from Virginia on 12/01/2001. Trim: 1990 Suzuki Sidekick JX 2-Door soft-top 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun to Drive - good on gas - great for around town, it can squeeze into tight parking spaces
Cons: noisy on the highway - lack of power and speed for highway use - subject to being blown around by the wind - had severe problems with the master cylinder, it had to be replaced several times
Overall review: all in all, a good little truck - better for in town or off road than it is on the highway
Exelent Tote by Adventurer on 11/29/2001. Trim: 1990 Suzuki Sidekick JX 2-Door soft-top 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Overall review: Good in the back country and rough roads