1989 Suzuki Sidekick

1989 Suzuki Sidekick pictures are not available
1989 Suzuki Sidekick Prices
1989 Suzuki Sidekick Fuel Economy
Good beater by tonyducks on 08/26/2004. Trim: 1989 Suzuki Sidekick JA soft-top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: 150K miles and minimal repairs, rust is the only issue which is not unmanageable. I still drive it everyday and expect to make it to 200K. Gas mileage is acceptable. If I were to buy another, I would just inspect the frame for rust. Especially around the trailing arms connecting the rear differential. In the snow, the four wheel drive is outstanding. Also, the brakes and tires tend to last a long time because the car is so light. The car is easy to fit into urban parking spots.
Cons: Slightly underpowered. Interior trim is cheesy and cheap, but who cares, the car justs keeps running.
Overall review: I would buy another sidekick or tracker (sister car). Durable and cheap. Convertible is great fun.
rugged fun 4wd by rugged guy on 10/08/2001. Trim: 1989 Suzuki Sidekick JA soft-top, Owned 5 years.
Pros: good on gas . excellent on snow good for hot summer days .. soft top...
Cons: difficult to handle when wind blows strongly.
Overall review: rugged cars,fun to drive ..summer and winter
Review ID: #212072 Is this review offensive?
Great little ride by Bluewarrior West Jordan, UT on 06/18/2001. Trim: 1989 Suzuki Sidekick JA soft-top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: It has never let me down. The most dependable drive I've ever owned.
Cons: Not enough power.
Overall review: I'ts taken me anywhere I ever wanted to go and some places I wished I had stayed out of, but I always got home without any problems. Every time I thought I was going to be stuck on the mountain for the night, it came through. It handles very well, except on steep hills on the highway, not enough power. I bought it new and will keep it forever.
The little 4x4 that could. by c@tm@n on 05/21/2001. Trim: 1989 Suzuki Sidekick JA soft-top, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Good on gas.... 4x4 is effectent.. Price is right on aftermarket parts. Convertable
Cons: Spartan interour...bumpy ride... shifing take effort on the standard... Locking hubs require to get out if 4x4 in required.
Overall review: I've owned 3 Tracker/Sidekicks in the past 12 yrs and I would buy another without hesatation.
good small truck by A CarPoint Consumer on 04/20/2001. Trim: 1989 Suzuki Sidekick JA soft-top, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: dependable
Review ID: #120140 Is this review offensive?