1997 Subaru Impreza

1997 Subaru Impreza Prices
1997 Subaru Impreza Fuel Economy
Great all-around car. by Carlin, Missouri on 06/13/2011. Trim: 1997 Subaru Impreza L coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This was my very first car and I absolutely love it. My aunt gave it to me on my 16th brithday. it has 117000 miles on it but it still drives like a dream. In the recent snowpocalypse I was one of the very few cars on the road that had no problems getting around. (which is much more than can be said about my friends chevy cavalier) This car absolutely shatters stereotypes about foreign cars breaking down. I've only had minor problems that can be fixed with a little common sense. (like changing a fuse) For all wheel drive this car gets great mileage even after all the miles that have been put on it. Great car.
Cons: My only gripes are the casseste player, whihc i fixed by installing a cd player and that it's small,making it difficult to transport my band's equipment.
Overall review: If you want a comfortable car that will get you there and last for years, and years and years, BUY THIS CAR. It also is nice that it is not a very common car. So you feel original. Must Drive.
Lotsa fun by Roger on 02/07/2004. Trim: 1997 Subaru Impreza Brighton coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Reliable, fun to drive, good in bad weather, very few others have one like it. Good road car.
Cons: Interior very poor, and did not last. Had to redo front seats and rear seat by back window is cracking.
Overall review: Love the car. Very good car. Fun to drive. No one else has one like it.
great get around car by yakima wa. on 05/10/2003. Trim: 1997 Subaru Impreza L sedan, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: nice problem free vehicle!!!
An all-around great car by A CarPoint Consumer on 09/12/2002. Trim: 1997 Subaru Impreza L coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the fact that I have had no problems with mine. AWD is great for snowy days. Handles like a dream. Great fuel economy.
Cons: The size, it is a small, compact car.
Overall review: The Subaru Impreza is a great car! no problems what so ever. I am very pleased with mine. Does great in snow! Sleek and Stlyish.
the ultimate coupe by A CarPoint Consumer on 09/03/2002. Trim: 1997 Subaru Impreza L coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Overall review: n/a