1997 Subaru SVX

1997 Subaru SVX Prices
1997 Subaru SVX Fuel Economy
Dream Come True by It4Me on 01/02/2004. Trim: 1997 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love the styling; it makes a statement about me being an individual! Acceleration is unbelievable, it's hard for me to keep in under 90-100 mph. Interior suede is unique, also a bold statement.
Cons: I didn't have a chance to buy it new.
Overall review: Excellent car to own, be carefull driving it... you'll get carried away!
An untold story by A MSN Autos Consumer on 12/16/2002. Trim: 1997 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have owned both a 1992 and 1997 SVX. This car goes exactly where you put it. There is no safer car in the rain. Its 4 wheel drive, low profile boxer engine, and antilock brakes make it as stable as the proverbial rock in inclement weather -- and as fast as you will ever want to go. If it had been given any other name than a Subaru, it would have been a best seller. Subaru buyers do not buy $35 -$40,000 sports cars.
Cons: Subaru paint does not hold up to the weather as well as some other car manufacturers.
Overall review: The SVX is bound to become a collector's car. It is a shame that it is no longer made.
Me and My SVX by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/15/2013. Trim: 1997 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: loved the styling. so different than anything else at the time (still is). all the add ons were gr8 too it was fast and got me a couple of tickets, but I didn't care, I loved the fact that people asked me what it was, even a cop who pulled me over in Brooklyn one afternoon. it did turn heads
Cons: maybe just the very long doors and forgetting where the window opened at times and thinking I was flicking the ash out but banging my fingers instead.
Overall review: wish I still had it. the tranny went and the cost of replacing it was prohibitive at the time. wish they were still made.
CONSERVATIVE FROM CHICAGO AREA by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/30/2012. Trim: 1997 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: like the style and handling and performance is goodseaT
Cons: TJE SEATS DONT HAVE MUCH OF A LUMBER SURPORT
Overall review: i LIKE THE ATTENTION THAT THE CAR GETS
ultimate car by charssvx from pittsburgh on 04/03/2002. Trim: 1997 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: everything it is a great car to drive and their is not another one on the road with it's styling and looks.
Cons: The only problem i have had with my 97 svx lsi is in the 6 years i have had it i have replaced the battery two times.Because of all the pull from the computers in the car,it puts a drain on the battery.
Overall review: JUST A GREAT CAR ALROUND