1996 Subaru SVX

1996 Subaru SVX Prices
1996 Subaru SVX Fuel Economy
GREAT CARS!!! by Car Nut in MA on 06/24/2008. Trim: 1996 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: EVERTHING!!
Cons: Getting harder to get parts for.
Overall review: I bought a new 92 SVX and put 85,000 miles on it in 1 year. GREAT CAR! I then bought new a 93 SVX and put 186,000 miles on it and sold it in 2006. Also a GREAT CAR!! Purchased a used 1996 SVX in 2004 with 50,000 miles on it and kept it in my garage until I decided to sell my 93. I am currently diriving my 96 SVX whenever I feel the need! Would reccomend this car to anyone that loves cars!! I also own a 2002 Corvette Convertable and a 2004 GTO.
Underated GT car by SERSVX from Christiansted, St. Croix on 06/06/2006. Trim: 1996 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: SVX have great handling, looks, unique and comfortable to drive and yet sporty.
Cons: Parts had to find and paint is weak
Overall review: I recommended it, but it have to be a second or third vehicle, cause it will be a collector's car one of these day.
A Worth Orphan by Al, Mountain Lakes, NJ on 09/15/2002. Trim: 1996 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: An engine with 230 hp and AWD are a definite pluses on the road and in low traction situations. Unique side window treatment turns heads wherever I go.
Cons: Three replacements of rear whell bearings (at factory cost).
Overall review: I am sorry that Subaru orphaned the SVX concept in 1997 in favor of the SUV idea. I am pretty that they will return to the idea that they have to be in the sports car market, but I am likely to be into other makes by the time they do.
Still Fun by A CarPoint Consumer on 09/09/2002. Trim: 1996 Subaru SVX L AWD coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Quick, solid, reliable, safe, unusual looks.
Cons: Tire noise, windows gimmicky
Overall review: Fun to drive, still gets looks, only expense out of pocket was to replace one wheel due to pothole (other than maintenance).
The SVX is Simply Superior by svxVT on 07/10/2002. Trim: 1996 Subaru SVX LSi AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very fast and powerful, nimble handling, unbeatable in the snow.
Cons: Difficult to find parts and qualified mechanics, since it is an "orphan" vehicle.
Overall review: I really love my SVX. If something were to happen to it, I would probably look for another SVX, rather than purchase a newer vehicle.