1995 Subaru Impreza

1995 Subaru Impreza pictures are not available
1995 Subaru Impreza Prices
1995 Subaru Impreza Fuel Economy
I want to hit 250,000 miles !!!...and why not? by Seasons of Philly on 02/17/2010. Trim: 1995 Subaru Impreza AWD sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Very reliable- only do maintenance - AWD gets you thru rough winters! - loads of trunk space - heat and a/c still powerful -
Cons: A car for shorter folks - back seat isn't 60/40 for long stuff to stretch into trunk - without now standard traction control, back tends to fishtail on slippery surfaces - rush only on driver side back panel - paint is dull - no light in trunk
Overall review: I'm the original owner who now has 235,500+ miles. Besides maintenance, it's been a trooper! The alternator died at 144,000 miles to the disbelief of my mechanic. It's not the prettiest thing on the road, but it gets me where I want to go....and I'm confident it won't be stolen. I will drive it till something major happens (like transmission) then I'm marching to the nearest SUBARU dealer and buying another...maybe by then they will have a HYBRID edition. Hey, Subaru, are you reading?? That would just make me soooo happy !!
Rally by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/26/2005. Trim: 1995 Subaru Impreza L sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Very good habdling.
Cons: I wish it had more horse power.
Overall review: I like the subaru most of all cuz of its performance.
Nice little coupe by Gilberttitus from Sunbury, PA on 05/17/2004. Trim: 1995 Subaru Impreza AWD coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Nice sporty vehicle for the single person and has lots of power
Cons: Had to replace some electrical parts on it but otherwise it has been pretty reliable
Overall review: Nice vehicle for a person who wants AWD but doesn't have alot of money.
GREAT WHEELS by Jen on 10/01/2002. Trim: 1995 Subaru Impreza L coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It is the most dependable car I've ever seen or heard of. Great starter car for your kids-it won't leave them stranded. Great family car-very safe. Great having fun car-you can't get this thing stuck!!!!! I've had this car six years and put 75,000 miles on it. I'm on my second set of tires and third set of brakes. Other than regular preventative maintenance and gas, there has been 0 maintenance expense.
Cons: When something does go wrong, it will be big and hard to find parts for.
Overall review: I won't but anything that doesn't have Subaru on it.
Strong but not Flashy by GMBJR from Roseboro, NC on 05/26/2002. Trim: 1995 Subaru Impreza L sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This is a great quality vehicle for the money. I have almost 200,000 miles on this car and have spent less than $1000 on maintenance outside of regular wear and tear. I have possessed this vehicle since January of 1996.
Cons: The air conditioner did not hold up as well as I would have expected. However, it was still under extended warranty.
Overall review: Both my father (who has had five subarus since December of 1979) and I have been satisfied with our vehicles. My next vehicle will probably be a new Subaru. The performance is great and the product satisfaction is even greater.