1994 Subaru Impreza

1994 Subaru Impreza pictures are not available
1994 Subaru Impreza Prices
1994 Subaru Impreza Fuel Economy
Super Subaru Sedan by Spin-a-wheel on 10/22/2009. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza LS sedan AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am the 2nd owner- and it only has 90,000 original miles on it . It gets great mileage and is in good condition, the interior is in excellent condition! I had to replace the clutch and paid twice what it should have been. I am an elderly female but (3) mechanics have confirmed it was not my driving that caused the problem - I learned to drive on a stick shift. Great car - I highly recommend it! If i were younger - I would buy a new or newer Subaru!
Cons: If I had bought it new, I would not have had cloth seats.
Overall review: This is a perfect car for an individual who drives a lot of short local trips and or occasional longer trips. Easy to handle, easyt on gas, easy to prak.
Very reliable car by Edric on 10/26/2006. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza L sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very reliable car, well built , nice to drive got a long gear relation and you can set a high speed cruise and not too much rev in the engine, 100 mi/h at 4000 rpm
Cons: The parts are expensive. Cheap interior materials (carpeting is paper thin) it's lazy on the slope and with the a/c on.
Overall review: I highly recomend this car it's my first subaru and I will keep with the brand
I Heart My Subaru by Ben - Central Pennsylvania on 03/25/2005. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Extremely reliable. I just turned over 200,000 and it still does not take any oil between changes. Clutch lasted forever, too. I only had to replace it about 500 miles ago. The heat/a.c/defroster controls are actually intuitive, not always the case with Japanese cars. It's got a nice big trunk, too, especially for its size.
Cons: After many many miles, a rattle or two might develop. I had to remove a heat shield from the exhaust system, but who cares? The idle speed control (ISC) valve got stuck a while ago. At first I thought I'd have to replace it, but I just sprayed on a little brake cleaner, scrubbed off the carbon with a wire brush and gave it a shot of WD 40 - worked like a charm.
Overall review: May I please just say, "I LOVE this car." I'm hanging on to Yoshi as long as I can. Going to get the heads (yes, plural - opposed 4 you know) polished and ported to give it a little more oompf. After that I'm all set to go for another 200,000 miles.
Great Sleeper by Subaru Guru on 02/05/2004. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza LS sedan AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: strong engine great accel.
Cons: turbo needs to be bigger hard to work on
Overall review: i have a 94 subaru impreza wrx japanese spec and mine runs 220hp stock and with upgrades done 350hp i love this car and recommend it to anyone
Long lasting engine by A MSN Autos Consumer on 02/18/2003. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Great stearing.. great mileage (if taken care off).. engine will last for ever. (almost)
Cons: Not much.. just make sure to keep it tuned
Overall review: Have had if for years and the only problems were of my own doing.. the card was not at fault.