1994 Subaru Legacy

1994 Subaru Legacy pictures are not available
1994 Subaru Legacy Prices
1994 Subaru Legacy Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
the all around car by the subarusky on 10/21/2004. Trim: 1994 Subaru Legacy LS, Owned 5 years.
Pros: the performance is good
Cons: rust problems
Overall review: ok but the rust. strong running motor
Subaru L by Bob Bell on 08/12/2002. Trim: 1994 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fast for 4 Cylinder, Good Handling, Big Trunk
Cons: NOT 4WD, Cup holder, Year before styling change
Overall review: I really like my car but it would be nice it was an 5-speed and had Subarus' famous 4WD system, other than that I really like the car.
Regular sedan vehicle by SedanMan on 03/04/2013. Trim: 1994 Subaru Legacy LS, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Drove great for the year that it was. Had no problems. no complaints , a reliable car.
Cons: nothing much.
Overall review: I would recommend it.
Great Car ! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/18/2011. Trim: 1994 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Excellent car! Great mileage-34 Hi-way, 29 in town. Air conditioner and heater work fast! Handles exceptionally well under bad weather, snow, etc. Have to replace timing belt every 70,000 miles, but other than scheduled maintenance this car runs GREAT! Plenty of room for driver (6'3", 195 lbs); reasonable backseat room. No problems with it yet!
Cons: Have to constantly check air in tires; don't know why
Overall review: Keeps its value, Great mileage. Overall a Great medium sedan
Awesome Ride! by Toni from Oklahoma on 04/16/2008. Trim: 1994 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It drives pretty well for how old it is. I bought it in 2005 and I haven't had too many problems. The air conditioner has gone out (in the middle of summer on a trip from Oklahoma to Mississippi and back, go figure) last year. I figure that wasn't too bad. It has been a great car for high school and college. Great gas mileage, especially with prices going up. I love the locked gas tank. People stealing gas now, it really protects me.
Cons: The older it gets, the more problems it has, of course. There have been minor brake problems, and the tires have had to be replaced (not a surprise). Air conditioner has gone out, battery has died on me a few times.
Overall review: Overall, it's not too bad of a car. With the age, there is going to be more and more maintenance, but I'm just praying it lasts me through six more years of college. The people who had it before me had only spent 90,000 miles on it, so it wasn't in too bad of shape. There were a few dings in it, but not too terrible. I think I've put more in it than they ever did. I got it for a great price ($3,200) since the family's son was in band with me. Great car! I would reccommend it to anybody! I would especially reccommend it to college and/or high school students. It's nice and comfortable.
2 3 4 5 6  Next