1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon

1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon pictures are not available
1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon Prices
1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon Fuel Economy
Excellent car by Chris from Park City, Utah on 07/30/2004. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon L Sport AWD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: AWD, great mileage, excellent return on investment, dependable. Excellent on dirt roads with the independent 4 wheel suspension, washboard is tamed. I'm at 160,000 with minimal problems considering its use history.
Cons: High Revs for freeway speeds above 65 mph. Brakes seem weak at times. Low clearance not good for deep or heavy snows, especially snow plow banks. Heavy car, needs momentum for steep grades. 1st gear not low enough for serious off road climbs (camping). I've had rear axle and front boot problems
Overall review: I bought mine new 10 years ago, and it has been such a great mini-workhorse. I have put through some very bad weather (Utah Mtn. snowstorms) and I have been very impressed. I've even been on Daytona beach where I pulled out another 2WD vehicle that got stuck. I live on and unpaved area, so I probably have about 30K miles of dirt roads. Even having 2 kids, interior is big enough for 2 car seats and 2 adults. Gas mileage (1/2 city and hwy) winter = 23-28, summer = 29-35mpg. I love it, and I plan to keep it for another couple of years. I even hammered it for a coupled of years, driving over 100 mph, doing clutch dumps, etc. I regret that, but its been very tough.
Don't laugh; she's all I've got! by Mike on 08/23/2004. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon L Sport AWD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: This car has been a durable workhorse. Mine has almost 100,000 miles and I'd be ashamed to tell you how badly I've cared for it. But it keeps on chugging in any kind of weather.
Cons: Save the entry-fees to the drag races. This is NOT a powerful machine, but remember, it was the tortoise which beat the hare!
Overall review: I love my little Subie!
Excellent daily driver, Ultimate traction by David in California on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon L Sport AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Subaru's all wheel drive has never let me down. Despite the beating ive given my 5 speed manual wagon, she has held up wonderfully through ice and snow. Since I bought it in 2001 I have had no problems whatsoever, and feel that this is the perfect vehicle for anyone in any climate
Cons: Subaru's 1.8 Liter boxer engine fails to impress with its slow acceleration times and low horsepower and torque (110 HP and 110 TQ). Stock audio system (2 speaker AM/FM radio) just HAS to go (I swapped in a 900 WATT Sony XPLOD system). Also the gas mileage is not the best.
Overall review: As an every-day commuter car my Meatwagon has been through thick and thin and has never let me down and i have never had a traction or skidding incident with it. As long as you realize that this car will never win races and drive it appropriately it will see you through the worst weather problem free.
Delightful Little Wagon by Jake from Minnesota on 02/08/2004. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon L Sport AWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: wonderful car, comfortably styled interior and incredibly reliable.
Overall review: I absolutely loved this car and only had to get rid of it because it was totalled in an accident. 170,000 miles, only routine upkeep. amazing little goer, sad to see her go.
Su..Su..Subaru by MommaAJ from Knoxville,TN on 11/05/2001. Trim: 1994 Subaru Impreza Wagon LS AWD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Ease of driving, ease of maintainance, easy on gas, great cargo area
Cons: My legs are too short to get the clutch to the floorboard when starting the vehicle. Gears are easy to change (generally) after starting car.
Overall review: I enjoy my little car, although I've gotten "New car fever" lately.
Review ID: #220998 Is this review offensive?