1993 Subaru Impreza

1993 Subaru Impreza pictures are not available
1993 Subaru Impreza Prices
1993 Subaru Impreza Fuel Economy
"ONE OF THE GREATEST" by SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL on 03/05/2007. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza Sedan, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I LOVED MY SUBARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLD A/C NOT EXPENSIVE TO KEEP UP VERY RELIABLE
Cons: NONE
Overall review: i loved my subaru. It was a hand me down from my sister (after she wrecked it) and she bought it from a used car dealership, so it was no where near new when i got it. But I didnt care i was 16 and happy to be driving because i stayed so far out in the country you would think we had our own town. But it never let me down it ran like it was brand new. It just needed the normal thing cars need oil change, breaks, new tires, you know stuff like that. When i got a new car i gave the subaru to my cousin and thats where it ended i know if i would have kept it that car would still be on the road to this day. i just sit and think about the COLDEST A/C I EVER FELT!!!! My mom had a subaru and it ran hard and long even after she was finished paying for it and she put close to 100 miles on it everyday because she worked in another town. I truley believe subaru make GREAT CARS I haven't ran across a bad one yet and we has had 4 in this family.
Excellent potential for a street/rally car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/29/2003. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza L AWD sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Incredible balance and nimbleness on the road. The all-wheel drive helps a lot on the curvy mountain roads, and taking corners a bit quicker than a front-wheel drive car. For a cheaper car, the stock leather trim is nice.
Cons: Weak 110hp, leaves much to be desired under the hood.
Overall review: I would buy five more cars just like it.... but swap out the engine.
Best car ever by Steve on 04/10/2003. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza L sedan, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Probably the best car I've ever owned. Now with 103,000 I've only had to replace front CV joints for major repair in 10 years! Even the factory battery lasted 8 yrs! No rust, no problems. EXCELLENT reliability, power, performance, and handling... Will get a WRX next...
Cons: Nothing major. The car could be a little wider and more rear seat room...
Overall review: This car is a perfect 10!
Nice Dependable Car by Jhawk from Lenexa,KS on 07/28/2002. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza LS sedan AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: few problems over the life of the car..very dependable
Cons: seat discomfort even for short trips
Overall review: Has been a very dependable car with only a couple minor oil leaks easy to fix.
Good car by A CarPoint Consumer on 03/23/2002. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza L sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very reliable, good interior and extirior. A ot of extras.
Cons: Brakes and CV-joints could be better.
Overall review: I have no big problems with this car. If you need dependable, not expensive car that is Impreza.