1993 Subaru Legacy

1993 Subaru Legacy pictures are not available
1993 Subaru Legacy Prices
1993 Subaru Legacy Fuel Economy
better performance by Pacheco From Costa Rica on 11/30/2008. Trim: 1993 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 8 years.
Pros: performance
Cons: whitout turbo
Overall review: Excellent
Not quite a "Legacy by S.S. on 04/17/2002. Trim: 1993 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This vehicle is decent with gas and has a tight turning radius. Its engine is very reliable. I have 140,000 on the original engine. Transmission is also good. Also, once I was driving, and the car was getting hot. Instead of overheating and breaking down, the car shut itself off to allow it time to cool down. That was a bit shocking at first, but I decided I would rather have it that way.
Cons: A bolt that holds up the face of the timing cover broke in my car, and after looking at the bolt, I wondered why anyone would use such a bolt. Also, at the dealership, it seemed as though that was a common problem, and nobody seemed to care.
Overall review: Would have been a reliable car if I had owned it from the beginning. I drive approximately 30,000 miles a year, and it responded well for the most part.
nice around town car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/13/2007. Trim: 1993 Subaru Legacy LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: ita very sturdy and handles well most the time dependable
Overall review: Seems to be quite a nice car for its age had some major repairs cost around 600 .00
Luv my Sub. by Tia on 08/11/2007. Trim: 1993 Subaru Legacy L AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am riding in at close to 300,000 miles here, and so far, I have had absolutely NO problems with this car. The engine is strong, still has a lot of power in it to get up and go and all power items still work!
Cons: It burns oil a little faster than some, but overall worth it. Oh, and because its al AWD, if one tire goes you have to replace them all. But thats standard with any AWD car.
Overall review: I only paid 1200 for my car, no dents, dings, no paint chips no rust, no cracks in the leather, and the engine is sound and strong. Unlike neons, hondas, and other cars it can get you through snow, rain and even the heat without the paint chipping afte a year.
Great Car by Jeanette in Indiana on 06/15/2006. Trim: 1993 Subaru Legacy L, Owned 9 years.
Pros: The only problems I have had with this vehicle are the CV joints. I have had to replace them roughly 3 times in the 8 years I have had it. The engine has been a dream. I have only replaced the alternator and a $10.00 gasket. It is very reliable. I have 225,000 miles on the original engine and it is still going strong. I will drive it until it dies!
Overall review: I love my Subaru and will continue to purchase them until I find a bad one.