1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon

1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon pictures are not available
1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon Prices
1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon Fuel Economy
Believe in rabbit's foot if you will, but remember, it didin't work for rab by PA on 08/30/2004. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: honestly, not a thing.. I HAVE TO PUT SOME CONS NOW SO I CAN FIT THEM ALL!! well, i was the second owner and after about 3 months or so, it gave me such a hard time. I owned it for almost a year and bought it at 110,000 miles. I spent $1,500 in repairs! I had to replace Front tire rod, axle, rotors, brake pads, brake hoses, calipers. Then It started leaking lots of oil from the crank seal on the exhaust and started to smoke REALLY bad.
Cons: So then I replaced the timing belt for the second time, and also put new crank seal, tension seal, water pump, and flushed all fluids. Then about 2 weeks later, It would die every 5 seconds or unless I kept a heavy foot on the gas and the lock ignition started to go bad. Also, it had a intermit problem where it would lose power and gain it back while i'm driving. I did a Front end alignment and it needed another 5 months after. The cup holders are too small. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO VACCUUM THE CARPET IN THIS CAR?
Overall review: It is nearly impossible, I think the carpet was made for the purpose of attracting dust and debris and even a high powered vaccuum can't clean it up--the carpet won't let anything go! The acceleration was very bad and it sounded like a remote control car. i'm a student, and bought it just because it thought it would be good in fuel, but I only got 150 miles to a FULL tank of gas! It's made in Japan, but I can't believe it! I always trust Japan cars but this one was terrible! It was in mint condition when I got it and I REALLY took good care of it, but it did not serve me well. It took all my money that I saved for school. I just sold it and lost a great deal of money. Don't buy it, because all you will be doing is just sitting there regret having bought it.
IMPRESSIVE! by PA on 05/01/2004. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon L Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 1.8 litre engine, but usually no problem beating 4cyl. rivals. Uncommonly strong. Saves you gas money!!! Made in Japan, which means
Cons: handling not great, the brakes fade more than I'd like them to in traffic. Acceleration good and passing speed good, just have to keep it in a low gear....(manual trans.)
Overall review: I like imports.....real fuel economy and good performance when considering engine size. A keeper!
a good trooper by teresa on 04/18/2004. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon L Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good car. my parents bought it in '93 and only had to replace the shoes on it, once. it has been a trooper and just rolled over 100,000 miles this past weekend. the exterior looks pretty good for 11yrs old. now it is mine. its a good car
Cons: at 10yrs, i bought the car from my parents and had to have the front rotors, pads and right caliper replaced. Also just had to have the cv boots replaced. apparently that should be all that needs to be done for now.
Overall review: i like my car but the recent fixer-uppers were frustrating. all-in-all, it is a great car and i heart my subaru
reliable car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/17/2004. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon LS AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: good car for the price i got it for.
acceptable wagon by Ed from Syracuse, NY on 11/09/2001. Trim: 1993 Subaru Impreza Wagon LS AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of options for the price (i.e. ABS, power windows and locks, 4 wheel disk brakes). Has a smooth relatively quiet ride.
Cons: I have had recurring problems with the rear wheel bearings. The ball bearings need to be replaced with tapered roller bearings like those used on the front. Also, since buying the car used, the automatic transmission has always been unpredictable in how it shifts.
Overall review: The engine's slightly underpowered. But, the brakes and handling are excellent. I have pushed the brakes to the point where the ABS kicks-in and it always feels sure-footed.