1990 Subaru Legacy

1990 Subaru Legacy pictures are not available
1990 Subaru Legacy Prices
1990 Subaru Legacy Fuel Economy
Legacy RS type RA by oldscoobyturbo on 08/25/2011. Trim: 1990 Subaru Legacy LS 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What is there not to like? I have the pleasure of owning an RS type RA version of this legendary car. With the 220hp 2.0L engine and the stronger close ratio 5spd transmission it one of the most fun cars on the road. One ride and you too will understand "what makes a subaru a subaru".
Cons: ok to be fair the gas mileage is not the best but with this much performance its still decent. Its a little extra work to change spark plugs but the last long enough to compensate.
Overall review: If you can find another RS Type RA buy it they are rare but super fun to drive. The sport sedan is still great I own a 93 turbo wagon as a go-for car too.
The Grey Ghost by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/13/2004. Trim: 1990 Subaru Legacy L 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Sensible and tough.
Cons: parts expensive
Overall review: 14 years old and commute over 2000 miles a month for my job. Over 226,000 and counting!
The Rock! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/14/2005. Trim: 1990 Subaru Legacy L 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I have had this car since it was new. It has over 177k on it and I still love to drive it.
Cons: The lumbar support does not stay in place and the auto door locks are of 1980's GM quaility.
Overall review: It loves me!
Leave u in the dust Legacy! by Holley Ayres, Virginia on 11/20/2001. Trim: 1990 Subaru Legacy LS 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My Subaru handles and drives like a dream!!!!!!!! When I went out looking for a car to buy I told myself I wouldn't buy anything with four doors or anything that was an automatic. Well I did anyway, because I thought the car was cute plus it has power everything and a power sunroof. Boy am I ever glad I bought this baby! It is an absolute dream to drive and knowing I have 4WD that actually amounts to something is incredible!!! If u see a car like this for sale DON'T pass up the offer, u will be sooooo satisfied!!
Cons: Nothing at all!! :)
Overall review: It has power windows, power door locks, AC, cruise control, a power sunroof, automatic seatbelts, 4WD, tan interior that is absolutely gorgeous, the outside is black and I think that makes my car totally unique since most dark cars have dark interiors, but not this one! To be a 4-cylinder car this bad boy has got some power! I love my boxer engine because it will soooo get up and go, which is what i love love love!!!!
Refined Work-Horse of Family Sedans by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/19/2001. Trim: 1990 Subaru Legacy Base, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: All original parts lasted 125,000 miles or more.Most original parts still functioning very well @ 154,000 miles. Comfort & handling excellent. Still gets 29 mpg city driving. Features included in basic model equal those of higher priced vehicles. Except for regular maintenance(oil ,filters, plugs, tires, etc) Very few repairs needed.
Cons: Needs high octane gas to run optimally. Door locks malfunction. Rubber parts don't seem to be as good quality as on American cars.
Overall review: Best vehicle I ever owned in 30 years.