1998 Saturn SC

1998 Saturn SC Prices
1998 Saturn SC Fuel Economy
1998 saturn sc2 by Daryl, King Krkand Ontario, Cnada on 12/13/2011. Trim: 1998 Saturn SC2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: excellent acceleration, if you can drive a stick, the 1.9l dohc, can blow a tricked out 2006 civic
Cons: the guy in the trunk is not happy
Overall review: i'm getting a combo, town and highway of 32 mpg and it is 13 years old. most 98's are in the boneyard by now
Great little car by feralcat from Austin, Tx on 11/11/2006. Trim: 1998 Saturn SC1, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Very reliable, runs and drives well
Cons: No room in back seat, hard to get in and out of back seat, cheesy platic interiior parts
Overall review: Great little car. We bought it at 81,000 miles in 2000, has over 220,000 so far. Only 2 trips to dealer for repairs, both turned out to be fairly minor problems. We have a GREAT Saturn dealer here in Austin. I would definitely buy another Saturn! (BTW, if the it still says owned "less than 1 year" at top, it's because this is the 3rd time I've written this review and the F***ing thing refuses to change. ??? We've had the car 6 years.
1998 Saturn SC2 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/25/2005. Trim: 1998 Saturn SC2, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Good car, good on gas, small, simple
Cons: not to many features, plain, no seat adjustment, uses oil, hard to get in and out of, sets low to the ground
Overall review: This is a good first car but I would not get it if you are in search of a wonderful family car!!
Reliable and Sporty by Gippy in NH on 04/08/2005. Trim: 1998 Saturn SC2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I bought this car used when it was 2 years old (a '98 model bought in 2000). Now the car is 7 years old and has never given me any major problems. In fact, I was in a pretty bad accident with the car and it still performs well.
Cons: I don't like the Saturn radio security feature where the radio locks when the battery is disengaged. In order to unlock the radio you have to take the car to a Saturn dealership and pay to have them do it. I've had to do this four times for various reasons.
Overall review: This car has served me so well that I am sad that Saturn has discontinued the SC line. I will definitely be trading my SC2 in for a new Saturn in the next year or so because I've been so please with this one.
Saturn Rules by Sandi on 02/25/2005. Trim: 1998 Saturn SC1, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The quality for the price is superior. Have high mileage on mine and have only done routine maintenance. Still gets 35-40 miles per gallon on the highway.
Overall review: I bought this car brand new and this is my second Saturn. I won't hesitate to buy another when the time comes. One suggestion, a good mechanic can make this car last a long time.