1997 Saturn SC

1997 Saturn SC Prices
1997 Saturn SC Fuel Economy
Love my SC2 by Jacole from Mesa, AZ on 07/13/2004. Trim: 1997 Saturn SC2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The look of it--very sporty
Cons: The stereo system
Overall review: Overall, I love my 97 Saturn SC2. I love the way its sporty. So far, it has been very reliable. I just don't like the stereo system--it stinks for a young person like me. And the seats aren't all that bad--some of these reviews make them out to be way worse than they are. I love my car!!
All around great sport coupe by Jason on 05/21/2004. Trim: 1997 Saturn SC2, Owned 8 years.
Pros: The car is an all around good car. It is fun to drive. Looks great. The plastic body sides have saved the car from unsitely dings many times.
Cons: It's not the new Red Line Coupe. :)
Overall review: I've had mine for nearly 8 years (97 built in 96) and has been extremely reliable. People are amazed that I can actually get my kayak to fit inside it. As far as I'm concerned if you take care of a Saturn it will take care of you. My car still looks nearly brand new unlike most cars it's age.
Good Car For The Price by Dominique on 04/02/2004. Trim: 1997 Saturn SC1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost everything, Whish This Model Had Power Windows & Locks but other than that it is a very good car
Cons: No Power Windows, locks And I Wish That It had A CD Player Instead Of AM/FM Stero & Cassette
Overall review: Limited edition saturn very nice vehicle, would recommend a saturn to anyone
A Good Little Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1997 Saturn SC2, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: A good little car with decent acceleration. Especially with a manual gearbox. The gearbox is smooth and easy to use. Good gas mileage and easy to change oil. Some problems with pin hole oil leaks from the gaskets but cheap to repair and far in between.
Reliablity at it's Best by ChrisP from Marietta, GA on 02/25/2004. Trim: 1997 Saturn SC1, Owned 7 years.
Pros: It is a great car, I have never had any problems with it other than the sunroof! Which would lead me to say never get a sunroof if you plan on keeping a car longer than three years! But I love my Saturn! It is always running, and I have only had major repairs done on it once, and that was to repair the sunroof!
Cons: Sunroof, if I could go back I would have never gotten it!
Overall review: Overall the SC 1 is a great car, I get complents all the time, on how nice my car looks. It is very reliable and stylish. I guess you could say that I am a Saturn own for life! :-D