1995 Saab 900

1995 Saab 900 pictures
1995 Saab 900 Prices
1995 Saab 900 Fuel Economy
the saab no one knows ! (900se turbo) by lowdown on 07/13/2011. Trim: 1995 Saab 900 SE convertible, Owned 4 years.
Pros: looks, handling,paint,leather seats weather station equip, radio,am/fm cassette,6cd.
Cons: passenger heated seat inop.dash lghts? power antena.....
Overall review: good dependable , good gas milage & 2.0 4cyl.turbo.
Jet Black SAAB by Jeffry from Tacoma on 01/31/2009. Trim: 1995 Saab 900 SE hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: All the extra bells and wistles.
Cons: Expensive and hard to find parts
Overall review: I am very pleased with the SAAB 900 SE V6. Good power, comfort and safey.
One Solid Fun Ride by Jersey on 09/08/2008. Trim: 1995 Saab 900 SE convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance on the v6 is great, better than the 4cyl Turbo, at 131,000 miles drives like new, would recommend to anyone, gets excellent gas milege, very safe, solid car. Just change oil, fill up the tank and go! Very Smooth car.
Cons: The top motors are new, yet I have to click twice to get the top up/ top takes too long to get up/ down.
Overall review: All I wanted was a second car, I didn't expect much, but I would consider a new Saab, given it has impressed me. I have had Porche's, Lexus', Mustangs, Benz, many cars, and Saab has cought my attention. Treat it well, and it will treat you right!
A Saab is a Saab, nothing else is like it. by canucks from Vancouver, BC on 03/06/2006. Trim: 1995 Saab 900 S 4-Door Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Always wanted one and got it 3 months ago, simply love it. I like the hatchback style, the engine is strong and yet fuel economical, smooth and stable steering, power sunroof and the sound system.
Cons: So far I've only dealt with the wear and tear items such as front struts, tires, cv boot and serpentine belt, this car is 11 years old after all, but there'll be a lot life left in her with proper maintenance.
Overall review: It's certainly a different car than many others, a bit quirky as people say, but to me it's safety, performance and luxury with affordability. Saab owners seem to be a very proud and supportive group. I love it.
All the good, and very little of the bad of European motoring by Will in New England on 02/25/2005. Trim: 1995 Saab 900 S convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 144,000 miles and 2.3 / 5 speed work like new. Interior is spartan, but functional (a drivers car). Seems easy to work on, although that won't be an issue for most owners of four cylinder cars. This is undoubtedly the most reliable european car I have owned. Not as good as a Honda, but with charachter that only a european car can offer. The EXTREMELY poor resale value of these cars makes them an absoloute BARGAIN if you don't mind driving a 10 year old car.
Cons: My next car will be a 900 sedan or a 9000. The sound of the glass rattling over bumps is not worth the novelty of open air motoring to me. Only it's stellar appearance make it better than the 3 or 5 door. Front wheel drive is a drawback compared to other cars in it's class if you are interested in sporty driving. For me this is a commuter car, and therefore a nonissue. GM can't seem to work the magic with Saab that Ford did for Volvo. One wonders how long Saab can remain in the US market at current prices without the prestige of it's competitors. The recently introduced 9.2x is the perfect example of the desperation of this brand.
Overall review: The most reliable european car I have owned. I can only comment on the 2.3 5 speed, but I would buy this car again without question. This is the best cabriolet in it's class, in my oppinion. Certainly the best value.