1994 Saab 900

1994 Saab 900 pictures are not available
1994 Saab 900 Prices
1994 Saab 900 Fuel Economy
Ultimate Value Luxury Sports Sedan by Matta from New Orleans on 06/20/2006. Trim: 1994 Saab 900 SE hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After months of searching for a decent, low mileage honda Accord, I found this great saab with fewer miles and a much lower price. Why pay more for a honda accord when I can get a luxury sports car? The acceleration and handling are great, and I love the styling. People who own these really seem to take good care of them, for mine is nearly flawless (sans the headliner)--a rarity for accords. I absolutely love my car.
Cons: The repair costs are pretty high, but luckily, at 82,500 miles, I haven't had any yet that weren't covered by the other owner. A few of the parts on the inside have been broken (rather easily) since I got the car, like the pieces that hold the sun visors in place, the glovebox, and the headliner has come loose.
Overall review: This is just a great car, especially for the money. This is my first car, I've owned it for 8 months, and it hasn't given me any trouble. The features on the car far surpass anything else I could afford when I was car-shopping, so before looking at honda accords/camrys/maximas/(insert bland car here), take a look at Saab, even the 9-5's, which are a bargain (that's where I'm going next).
I Love my Car! by Veronica from PA on 03/09/2005. Trim: 1994 Saab 900 SE hatchback, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Acceleration, Handling, winter driving, tight suspension, sporty, comfortable interior, fun to race with, very sturdy for a light car.
Cons: Costly... The Saab dealership gets lots of money when something does go wrong.
Overall review: Beautiful car... It's my first, and I love it to death. The safety features are tremendous, and the horsepower is great. It is very reliable, from the time we got it in 1995, and even after 153,000 miles.
reliable luxury by daddy daycare on 04/25/2004. Trim: 1994 Saab 900 S 4-Door Hatchback, Owned 10 years.
Pros: radio ,sunroof, engine performance, price
Cons: has slight rust near rear wheels
Overall review: excelent vahicle for the price, and very reliable
Best Used Car Value by Mickey from San Carlos, CA on 12/15/2003. Trim: 1994 Saab 900 S coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Contemporary styling, high quality trim materials, sporty handling, great stereo, trip computer, solid feel.
Cons: shifting into reverse to remove the key, emergency brake, deadbolt feature only on drivers side, cupholder design.
Overall review: This car is very comfortable and a great used car value vs Honda and Toyota. I purchased this car last year w/97k miles and until it was totalled last week would have gone well beyond the current 122,000 miles (I came away totally uninjured). This is my commute car when I am not driving my '02 Porsche 911 and I can honestly say I do not avoid driving this car. I am currently shopping for a similar car to replace my Scarabe Green friend. Tip: buy from an original owner or a dealer you can trust. If you do your scheduled maintenance, the car should run a long time. Maintenance costs are no more $$ than the Japanese makes.
A good solid car by Saab Owner, Portland Oregon on 11/12/2003. Trim: 1994 Saab 900 S coupe, Owned 6 years.
Overall review: Some people I talk with think Saabs are not reliable... I have about 130,000 miles on the car and think it's been every bit as reliable as a Honda.