1994 Porsche 911

1994 Porsche 911 pictures are not available
1994 Porsche 911 Prices
1994 Porsche 911 Fuel Economy
I love it. by Old man in Memphis on 06/22/2007. Trim: 1994 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: I bought this car new in 1994. I had a 1989 Porsche C-4 with 18,000 miles, but told myself if Porsche ever quit building the 911 I would get the last one. When they went to liquid cooled in 1995 I decided the 1994 was the last of the great ones. I had owned a 1982 911 that I sold when I bought the 1989. I still have it with 49,800 miles and love this car. It has been passed in terms of performance by newer cars, but it has plenty for me. Mine runs great. This car is about corners of course. I really prefer a 5 speed to the newer 6 speed. The C-4 is infinitely better than the C-2 in the control department. No tail happy loss of control in hard turns. This is a terrifically fun car.
Cons: I interior of the car would be small for most people. That is why newer models were extended 9 inches. I am 5' 8", so no problem for me. The air conditioner is fine, but it doesn't cool things down like a Ford 150. The sliding sun roof glides along with a plastic part which has broken twice, but even I can replace it. Still plastic anywhere on a Porsche is not good. I had to replace the flywheel once. If you have to replace anything it is expensive but I knew that from having two before.
Overall review: This is a fabulous car. It's hard to imagine anyone not prizing this car if it is what they want.
the ultimate EVERYDAY supercar by jon on 08/17/2005. Trim: 1994 Porsche 911 Carrera 2, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: very fast, exclusivity, classic 911 looks, not bad economy NOISE!
Cons: bland interior, smallish rear seats and boot,
Overall review: BUY THIS CAR - ITS A 911!!!
True Race Car with Classic Lines by Ed on 08/09/2004. Trim: 1994 Porsche 911 RS America, Owned 2 years.
Pros: With 0 to 60 in 5.4 sec this one rocks. The overall sound of the engine and performance of the car are top notch. All oil, no water in the cooling system. Classic Porsche headlights and whale tale make this one a collectors must.
Cons: Conservative look, a little on the narrow side. As with any Porshce the tires are a big deal. Your going to pay 300 a tire for anything that will let you feel the quality of the car. Those nock off tires they stick on toyotas and such aren't going to measure up. A 911 needs a very stiff tire with hard walls.
Overall review: Excellent car for the money. Cost of ownership at 114,000 miles has been minimal.
Review ID: #442085 Is this review offensive?
1994 Porche C4 (964) by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/06/2003. Trim: 1994 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 coupe, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The 964 w/911 turbo body is excellent in all its charateristics, it tracks true through curves in the rain, the power distributed cleanly to the wheels. It is a driver's car. Underrated for its comfort over long drives, in excess of 700 miles, I can drive the car for 10 hours or more, stopping only for fuel, without fatigue or backache. This is due to the fact that the car does exactly what is asked of it, there is simply no fighting the road in any sense. According to Porche, only 267 1994 C4's (964) entered this country(USA) in the year it was produced.
Overall review: The 1994 C4 (964) is beautiful in appearance and drives very well. It's 3.6 litre engine has required no more than standard maintanence and oil changes in the last 6 years. The galvanized body remains free of rust despite driving it through New England winters. It is not stored in winter as I enjoy driving it to much. The engine provides all the torque and high end speed that I require, and operated well at lower city speeds. The 964 remains constant at higher speeds with the only noticable difference being that the white lines appear more frequently at higher speeds.
Carerra 4 ... Zoom, zoom by SportsCarGuy from Mpls, MN on 12/06/2001. Trim: 1994 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling of this car (widebody), and the car can really fly around corners. It's very fun to drive... or even to just look at. A great piece of art.
Cons: A lot of people have a hard time starting from a stop without killing it. It's a little too loud at idle, and I hate having to keep it stored during the winter... I'm tempted to get some snow tires put on it so I can really test out the 4-wheel drive. The CD player seems so far away from the driver.
Overall review: This is my first Porsche, and it's definitely not my last. If you can't buy one, you should at least try to drive one. It's expensive, but life is short.