1999 Pontiac Sunfire

1999 Pontiac Sunfire Prices
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Fuel Economy
The Underrated GT Coupe by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/28/2004. Trim: 1999 Pontiac Sunfire GT Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Style, lines, responsive and reliable
Cons: I dislike the fact that every single used car appraisal site undervalue the GT Coupe. This very site values the MSRP $2,000 below what I paid from a friend that owned the dealership I bought it from (I saw the paperwork and my friend made only $200 on the deal). My car came with ALL possible options that are never listed or added to the original value.
Overall review: Great little sport car.
Review ID: #420891 Is this review offensive?
So-So Sunfire by Chas from Stamping Ground, Ky on 02/11/2004. Trim: 1999 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love the sporty style of the Sunfire. It handles curves nicely, and accelerates when I need it to. The affordability was definitely a plus, since it was my first new vehicle.
Cons: First, it leaked power steering fluid one month after I bought it. Then, the clock display stopped working correctly after about 500 miles. I had to have new brakes after about 15000 miles. Finally, after about 45000 miles, I had to have a new ABS motor installed (and new brakes again).
Overall review: I now know not to base my opinion of the next vehicle I buy solely on looks and affordability. What seemed like a great deal in the beginning gave me quite a bit of problems. Fortunately, I've not had any problems in a while, so it is still my main source of transportation.
My Sunfire Not so bad! by CC From Florida on 12/02/2003. Trim: 1999 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The style, comfy seats, nice to drive
Cons: Cup holders too close to the shifter, when i stop short sometimes my breaks make a clunking noise, had to get engine coil replaced, when its in traffic it overheats it must be the fan. Gas gauge jumps up and down.
Overall review: It's good for a first car. I havent had too much trouble with it. I like it.
great car by speedracer on 10/14/2003. Trim: 1999 Pontiac Sunfire GT Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good accelleration with a few preformance parts the car runs good times
Overall review: great car even better with some preformance parts
My babie by A MSN Autos Consumer on 12/24/2002. Trim: 1999 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have had this car for about two years and I have had no problems with it at all .
Cons: There is nothing that I don't like about my car.
Overall review: It is a good car