1998 Plymouth Voyager

1998 Plymouth Voyager Prices
1998 Plymouth Voyager Fuel Economy
Very reliable by T on 11/07/2005. Trim: 1998 Plymouth Voyager Base, Owned 7 years.
Pros: This car is very reliable.
Cons: It isn't the fastest or most confortable.
Overall review: Very reliable for everyday car. Would suggest to use as daily driver.
Believe it or not, our Gr.Voyager's been pretty good by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/03/2004. Trim: 1998 Plymouth Voyager Grand SE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: We bought the van new in the summer of '98 against the recommendations of family and friends. Despite the warnings, the van has been truly terrific. (Naturally, as soon as this posts, the thing will die.) We've been happy with the van enough to recommend it to anyone who asks.
Cons: Our only beef with this vehicle is the brakes. We're at 84k and are on our 5th set of brakes. It might be that my wife drives it like a Ferrari, but I doubt it. Engineers at DaimlerChrysler need to remember the size of the van and put appropriately sized brakes on the thing.
Overall review: Not sure what else to say. Would I buy another Voyager or Town & Country? We would probably buy another DaimlerChrysler product, but maybe not the minivan. When we bought it, it seemed we'd need the room, but we rarely use the third row seats. If you nailed us down to buy from Daimler, I'd have to go with a Grand Cherokee or if I felt flush, the Pacifica.
Best Value by First Chrysler Product on 01/24/2003. Trim: 1998 Plymouth Voyager Grand SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This van is great on space, ride, utility
Cons: My gas mileage is about 18MPG It has 92K miles and I'm afraid of the transmission.
Overall review: Happy with it so far
the plymouth voyager by A MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2003. Trim: 1998 Plymouth Voyager SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: 7
Cons: 7
Overall review: 7
PROUD TO OWN A MINIVAN by ME FROM SAN DIEGO,CA on 11/09/2002. Trim: 1998 Plymouth Voyager Grand SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: THE 3.3 V-6 HAS GREAT ACCELERATION, EVEN UP HILLS, WITH PEOPLE & CARGO! IF YOU REMOVE BOTH ROWS OF SEATS, YOU CAN HAUL PRACTICALLY ANYTHING (FULL SIZE SOFA). GAS MILEAGE IS DECENT TOO. JUST CHANGE OIL & FILTER FREQUENTLY AND FILL WITH GAS!
Cons: THE TWO REMOVABLE ROWS OF SEATS ARE TOO HEAVY AND BULKY TO MESS WITH. THE FACTORY EXTENDED WARRANTY IS NOT WITHOUT ITS PROBLEMS. ONCE SOMETHING IS BROKE, THE DEALER DOESN'T LIKE TO ADMIT THAT "THAT PARTICULAR PART" IS COVERED.
Overall review: AFTER OWNING FOR 5 YEARS, I'VE GOT MY MONEY'S WORTH AND THEN SOME OUT OF THIS VAN. IT'S STILL GOING STRONG WITH NO MAJOR REPAIRS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS VAN, BUT I THINK THEY'RE ALL MARKETED UNDER EITHER DODGE/CHRYSLER NOW.