1997 Plymouth Voyager

1997 Plymouth Voyager Prices
1997 Plymouth Voyager Fuel Economy
A great, reliable family vehicle. by Pat from NJ. on 07/01/2003. Trim: 1997 Plymouth Voyager Grand SE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Comfortable ride. Roomy. Reliable.
Cons: Brakes like a truck.
Overall review: I have 110, 000 miles and haven't had a problem. I regularly change the oil, and that's about it. The quality of the vehicle is excellent.
"NOTHING WRONG WITH MY VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!" by THE FAT MAN on 01/18/2006. Trim: 1997 Plymouth Voyager Grand Base, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Love it I have lots of room and that's good for a fat guy like me.
Cons: ??????
Overall review: I have bought my van brand new in 1997 and I still have the orginal parts like transmision, motor, etc. etc. I take my van in and have it serviced on regular basses to and I have 147.000 miles on my van and it will stillruns great
The Kid Van by Jeanne on 04/14/2005. Trim: 1997 Plymouth Voyager Grand SE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: easy access duel door good with children
Cons: many problems with van in last year
Overall review: It's ok kind of a heavy vehicle.I dislike the brake system.Roll overs are frequent in these vans,not by me of course!
my favorite van by the minnesota traveler on 09/20/2002. Trim: 1997 Plymouth Voyager Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: handling is great, while braking i always feel like i have control. removable seats, can haul large items.great for trips. Runs great
Cons: i wish i had some added features,like a rack, cd player, and another door.
Overall review: i think we will always have a van, we like this one so much. we will probably look for another one in a couple of years.
Flexible seating for all occasions by Jack, Bolivia, NC on 06/26/2002. Trim: 1997 Plymouth Voyager SE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: This is my 3rd Plymouth minivan and by far the best handling. With over 80,000 miles only routine maintenance has been required.
Cons: Drivers seat could be more comfortable for long trips. Needs an adjustable back support and adjustable right arm rest. Occasional electrical malfunction with the windshield wipers, start randomly for 1-2 cycles, not aggravating enough to pay the dealer $250 to replace control circuit. More air leak noise than I would prefer.
Overall review: Good auto for the money. Also, the SE fits in my garage with enough room left to walk around the front bumper even with a freezer against the wall. All other models, Plymouth Grand Voyager, GM, Ford, were over 200 inches total length.