1998 Oldsmobile Aurora

1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Prices
1998 Oldsmobile Aurora Fuel Economy
MY PERFECT VEHICLE by Harv from Illinois on 05/11/2005. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I like everything about this vehicle. The way it rides,handle,gas mileage, etc.
Cons: I really don't have any dislikes. I've owned this vehicle since 98 and really it's been the best car I've owed.
Overall review: This has been the perfect car for me. I love all the standard features and the options I have (like the heated seats,two position seat memory, lumbar feature,etc.)I don't know of any car I've enjoyed more than this car.
Sweetheart by PlayboyDave from Kansas on 05/26/2004. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Looks, powerhouse V8, comfort and handling.
Overall review: Most fun car to drive since my 34 Ford 3 Window Coupe with a 48 Mercury 59AB 3/4 race flathead V8.
First Class Car At a Price by Sooner Gal on 10/28/2003. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Styling, interior, all the wonderful extras
Cons: Electrical problems — had to replace the alternator at 38,000 miles Need to use premium gas
Overall review: A great car to drive and beautiful design. My only complaint is the expense of doing some repairs that should not have occurred given the low mileage on this car (still under 40,000 miles) and the way it has been driven and taken care of.
the car i knew it had to be MINE by Vince from St Louis, MO on 03/12/2003. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 5 years.
Pros: it is centered on the drivers experience and it makes for a wonderful drive --with powerful controlled steering great seats fully adjustable( my back wont hurt in this car) im 6-4 and happy to have my aurora. Love the Bose sound system
Cons: they dont make like this anymore! unfortunately the air control system is unable to seal the vent system from outside air entry---had it checked out and i was told that is the way it is!
Overall review: overall it has remained to be the best car i have ever had----will miss it cuz they dont make like this anymore---i think ill have to use it till it dies on me.
FINE TOURING AUTO by Pete on 02/17/2003. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Comfortable for riding all day
Cons: Had some trouble with fuses & hub caps falling off
Overall review: Plastic cladding on lower panels is great, has saved two trips for repair of scratches