1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass

1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass Prices
1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass Fuel Economy
Olds does good again contrary to the others that say differently by onehappylady from dixon,illinois on 01/05/2003. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass GL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i got this car and i think the second owner and this car is a dream...i had no problems and runs great..excellent on gas and i dont care what you other fools say about this car, its an excellent car...i love the car and wouldnt trade it for the world, you others who had problems must have abused your cars, cause mine is babied big time...i live in illinois and no problems with the car...no brakes or cooling issues, all cars arent perfect so get it over it...the car has leather, am/fm/cass/cd player my dream car with dream stereo.
Cons: absolutely nothing- I LOVE THE CAR
Overall review: best car for me and others on a budget, it has the looks and power for the less price, id recommend it and have to everyone i know.
My Lil' Duckbucket(not really, she's very clean) by Janae on 02/16/2009. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass GL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Perfect for me!
Cons: The leather seats aren't very durable, I have 2 big dogs.
Overall review: Still love it!
Excellent! by My Tucson Olds on 07/29/2009. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass GL, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Everything. It is a classic car. I have owned it for 11 years and still don't want to let it go.
Cons: None
Overall review: I have had a positive experience with this car.
I will never buy an oldsmobile again! by Tiffany, South Carolina on 02/26/2005. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass GLS, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Nothing.
Cons: This is the worst car I have ever owned.
Overall review: This is the worst car I have ever driven.
I dont" have a truck by ollie retiree from ma. on 03/03/2003. Trim: 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass GL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: not much
Cons: everything
Overall review: radiator keeps losing collant. makes a loud noise when braking.