1996 Oldsmobile Aurora

1996 Oldsmobile Aurora Prices
1996 Oldsmobile Aurora Fuel Economy
I Love My Aurora by Lee, Chicago, IL on 07/21/2004. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Comfort, gadgets (including radio and computer), look, handling, and power! I love the car!
Cons: Could be more aerodynamic--more wind noise than I would like at speeds over 65. Dislike the fact that there will never be another Olds Aurora!
Overall review: I purchased this car as a dealer demo with 6,000 miles. I have owned this car for 6 years 8 months! Probably the best car I have had in the 45 years since I got a license. Some cars are just getting around to the gadgets the Aurora has had from day one. I don't want to give it up--I want to keep it as long as I can.
Aurora .. by Jeff ,Texas on 06/04/2004. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very sharp car. I get compliment's all the time. Sleek looking car. I have owned this car 3 year and never put any money other than normal mantinance items to it. The interior is very comfortable and is well designed for comfort. The car handle's very quickley . This car gets up and run's fast . Lots of power. This car is a good cruiser on the highway on long trips. Im very happy with this car and have no complainte's .
Cons: None !
Overall review: Im very happy overall with the car. Gm had a good thing going for the Oldsmobile line of cars..
Review ID: #431950 Is this review offensive?
The Ultimate Comfort Car. by Frank from Roseburg, OR on 02/10/2003. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have owned over 50 personal cars,truck, and SUV's and this is far and away the very best vehicle I have had the pleasure to own. Fantastic comfortable ride,easy handling,great performance, and great looks are some of the features I really like. All of the little extras (heated seats, 12 CD changer, sound system, electric seats with memory positioning for 2, lighting system, and alarms, full read-out of mileage, problems, etc) combine to make owning and using this car a truly unique experience.
Cons: The only thing that is not bad but could possible be improved would be sports car handling.
Overall review: Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
The Ultimate Luxury Car by Peggy from Lexington, KY on 09/28/2002. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything...My dream car..When they first came out with it i"m like That's It That's my car and that's when iI decided to tradeand never been sorry. That interior,leather so soft you feel like youre on butterceam.
Overall review: Sleek has the greatest design I've seen in years. Runs like a dreamand have nothing but normal wear & tear. Smoothiest ride on the road today. I've been in other Luxury cars and they don't even compare. I'll take my AURORA anday
Edsel and Aurora a marketing flop by Bad investment on 07/15/2002. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Style and different, quiet interior, confortable seats
Cons: Bulky, impossible to properly blance the wheels, high on maintenance especialy electronic components
Overall review: Good small Northstar engine. Did not look American, Europeen nor Japanese. This car has an ID problem