1996 Oldsmobile Achieva

1996 Oldsmobile Achieva Prices
1996 Oldsmobile Achieva Fuel Economy
Great Car by Steve-o from New Brighton on 07/22/2005. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SC 1SC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: dependable
Cons: problems
Overall review: great car
acher by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/20/2004. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SC 1SC, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Style and speed
Cons: ABS and computer system.
Overall review: Fair
electrical problems car by slow poke on 06/16/2004. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SL 1SB, Owned 7 years.
Cons: Not always reliable. Had to replace the computer 2 times. Had to be towed several times. Scarry to drive not knowing if it would crank. The car seems to have electrical problems
Overall review: Scarry can
Green Survivor by GreenMile from Houston on 04/26/2004. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SC 1SA, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Good gas mileage Still performing well after 130,000 intercity miles
Cons: Replaced CV joints after one year of ownership, felt that was premature. Transmission replaced, 4 years.
Overall review: I have owned my Achieva for 7 years, and bought it used with 30,000 miles. I have honestly driven the tail off of it and most in high traffic areas of the city. Yes, I've had some problems, but I can't say that I've had anymore problems with this make and model of Oldsmobile vehicles than I did a Cutless that I owned. I took good care of my Achieva and obtained proper maintenance which they seem to require more often, and it's been very good to me.
Problems by LJ from LA on 03/09/2004. Trim: 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva SC 1SC, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Spacious seating and trunk
Cons: I have replaced the water pump three times in two years and it still leaks! The electrical system is on the blink every other day.
Overall review: Do not buy.