1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88

1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 pictures are not available
1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Prices
1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Fuel Economy
AWSOME DELTA by A MSN Autos Consumer on 02/04/2003. Trim: 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Brougham sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I had one and I loved it, awsome car, really
Cons: the used car dealer that i got it from changed a piston but did not calibrated it, so since the presure was high for one of them it broke, too bad
Overall review: I am still looking for a car like this for my own enjoyment but is quite hard to find since most of the people keep them till they break down, but mgiht found one someday
High School car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/01/2006. Trim: 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Decent gas mileage, spacious interior, good quality speakers. Best coasting car I have ever seen.
Cons: Driving in inclement weather is not an option. It is extremely light, therefore you slip and slide everywhere. Not many compartments, no cupholders, nothing luxury about this car whatsoever.
Overall review: This car is perfect for either a high school car (as in my case) or someone a quite older. It can get you where you need to be, but that is about it.
point a to b by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/26/2004. Trim: 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Overall review: n/a
Suffer first and smile later by RQ.Sweetwater,Fl. on 02/14/2003. Trim: 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Brougham coupe, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Well....let me see in my case the first experience was very,very bad computer,$500.00 ac $950.00(all sistems) oil pump,power steringn in 6 years $5000.00 but now afther one year IT PREATY GOOD! smooth,fast,preaty in all ways because they have the 30 % of the parts brand news!first do you need suffer a lot and the end you will be a" happy" driver.RQ.Sweetwater,Fl.
Cons: I' dislike my $5000.00 in 6 years!!!
Overall review: afther of the visiting the mecanic is very good!!!
Great Fast Bumpin Car by Chris on 10/14/2002. Trim: 1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale coupe, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: a great car we've had it in the family since new, its 1t 190,000 miles now, and on first transmission and no rebuild. All i have really done is wear and tear parts. Gotta love having a fast grandmas car that will beat many cars including mustangs. What I would like to do is find a pontiac bonneville ssei supercharger and stick it in my car along with exaughst and cold air intake. Also rims and tires but will take me a while though. What I have done is Put in two 15" subwoofers along with a 1000watt amplifier, a panasonic LED screen head unit, new audiobahn 6 by 9s and 3.5's
Cons: Didnt like the stereo but i switched it out completely. Right now it is rattling because of the harmonic balancer, which i'm fixing now. But other than regular change parts such as brakes/tires its a great car.
Overall review: I have to say this car has been excellent I would reecommend this car or any other General motors car with the same 3.8L engine because of its reliabilty.