1999 Nissan Frontier

1999 Nissan Frontier Prices
1999 Nissan Frontier Fuel Economy
105,000 miles and still not a single problem. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/07/2005. Trim: 1999 Nissan Frontier SE V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Have driven this truck for 95k mi and a bit over 4 years. No Problems whatsoever. It is a very solid truck on snowy roads with a set of BFG all terrains. A very old school "truck" feel to it.
Cons: Kind of slow, no cruise control, paint is beginning to oxydize (nothing a little rubbing compound won't fix).
Overall review: I have abused this truck and it is still going strong.
249,000K Truck by Kamas Kid on 11/06/2011. Trim: 1999 Nissan Frontier SE V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Very durable. 249 k and still going strong.
Cons: Slightly underpowered. Gas mileage suffers when the truck is loaded with tools avg 15mpg. I have had to replace both exhaust manifolds at under 100k. Rear springs broke at about 190k.
Overall review: Great truck. Hauls enough equipment and tools, yet fits in most underground parking. Good in the snow with all terrain tires and rock solid with studded snow tires.
Old Lizy by Buggs Rogers,Arkansas on 10/07/2008. Trim: 1999 Nissan Frontier SE King Cab 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: It is a very comfortable truck to drive,good gas milage 21 town 23 road for a automatic.I pull a 14 ft trailer and it dose a fair job but milage gos to 16 o17 mpg.
Cons: Exaust manifold has been replaced twice sence new.cracks between #1 and #3 .
Overall review: I bought this truck new and for the price it has been a real good vehicle.Keep the oil changed every 3000 k and if you have a auto trans. change fluid every 50 k and you will be ok.
Design is Nissans forte' by Christopher from Everett Washington on 11/07/2007. Trim: 1999 Nissan Frontier SE V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is by far the easiest to use, and most reliable truck i have ever driven. For the price, the value goes far beyond the design. I wouldn't trade my 99' Frontier for anything!
Cons: The cab is a little small, but it is just a midsize.
Overall review: get a nissan
The Ultimate Mini-Truck by Lauren on 08/21/2007. Trim: 1999 Nissan Frontier XE V6 King Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've had my Frontier for only about a year now, but it's given me zero problems and I love it, not only as a truck, but as a vehicle in general. It has some kick for its size and it does great in the snow with 4-wheel-drive. I love the look and with a brushguard and fog lights it looks really awesome. The bed is huge (largest is its class) and can take a lot of abuse without getting scratched and beat-up looking.
Cons: The back seating is a bit of a problem with the Frontier because the seats are too small and unomfortable for just about everyone, though they are bearable for about a 1 hour ride maximum for my sisters, one at a time. The XE model I have doesn't have power windows or locks but it's ok. I could definitely use a bit more horsepower just for the fun of it, but a cold air intake should take care of that too.
Overall review: Even though there are a few drawbacks simply because of the lower grade model I really love my little truck and would recommend it to anyone. The gas mileage is a lot better than most pickups, both large and compact. The 4-wheel-drive is easy to engage and works quite well in snow and on wet roads. The automatic version can also tow up to 5000 lbs and the manual version up to 3,500 lbs. This truck is a nice size and rides like a pickup, which is also a great feature for people who want a truck but not a gas guzzler. It's also versatile, which is evident in that both my uncle who's 6' 4" and I (only 4' 11") can drive the same model Frontier comfortably. It's really a great truck in all major aspects and I believe anyone would love one.