1998 Nissan Frontier

1998 Nissan Frontier Prices
1998 Nissan Frontier Fuel Economy
Could use a little more power but overall a Rock Solid Truck ! by 2008 on 10/19/2011. Trim: 1998 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: A mini pickup with extra cab, 4 cylinder engine and 2wd ... it's the perfect truck to commute with, haul stuff and still get good gas mileage. Mine doesn't have a spot of rust on it, has 160,000 miles and drives and handles like new.
Cons: I wish the 4 cylinder had just a little more power
Overall review: I bought this 98 Nissan in 2008 in South Carolina from the original owner. I expect to keep it until it's 20 years old and has 400,000 miles on it.
best truck by churrito 123 Riverside CA on 04/21/2011. Trim: 1998 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: best car I have ever had
Cons: too donkey
Overall review: I wont sell it
Operates like a jeep,tough like a dump truck but still ride like a F150 by Mike on 07/01/2010. Trim: 1998 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: dependable,good gas mileage with ability to haul operates like a jeep i drove a jeep for several year I have had this truck in the botom of creeks and hauled sand and gravel drove it out I have drove it on gravel roads where most people won't even go and on highways by the coast in heavy down pours this vehicle has 343,000 miles and still has power I haul cord wood with it and pull trees never put a clutch in it because i let it out ie dont ride clutch If any knows what this truck can do i do I do the maintence on it change oil 3k miles
Cons: Can't buy a new one just like it although i don't need one yet,they made the new ones bigger and ruined the gas mileage. If you needs parts there high.
Overall review: If you want a truck with hauling ability and good gas mileage youll have to buy used one they dont make them anymore mines not for sale
Last 30mpg Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/02/2008. Trim: 1998 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought this truck 2 years ago and it had 100,000 miles on it. Now I have 137,000 and no problems. I would recomend this truck to anyone. I have a 5-speed and get 28-29.5 mpg on my combined city highway driving. Never have took it on a highway trip but it should get 30 or better. I had a GMC Sonoma and had to get the transmission rebuilt at 100k miles. I would buy a Nissan at 100k before I bought a GM or Ford at 0k.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Great truck. Very dependable.
My little A to B by -xray- on 04/09/2008. Trim: 1998 Nissan Frontier XE Regular Cab 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Reliability!
Cons: Not worth mentioning
Overall review: While I wish this truck was an automatic, I have no problem with the 25mpg I'm still getting in this current economic enviroment. While many are trying to get out of their trucks, I'm getting offers on mine!! P.S. Even though it shows I've owned this truck less than one year, I'm trying to tell Microsoft I bought it in 2000.