1997 Nissan Sentra

1997 Nissan Sentra Prices
1997 Nissan Sentra Fuel Economy
nissan car by nik's nissan on 12/23/2001. Trim: 1997 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: nice car
Cute First Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/01/2011. Trim: 1997 Nissan Sentra Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the size of the car. This is my very first car, and I love it. I like the fact that it is small, just the right size for me.
Cons: Leg room, due to its size, leg room is almost nonexsistant for tall people. My boyfriend's legs seemed scrunched up sitting in the front seat with the seat scooted completely back.
Overall review: It's a great first car, if you are looking to save on gas, and you aren't very tall.
Reliability Plus by B on 02/27/2004. Trim: 1997 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned, my Sentra has me convinced that I will buy another Nissan when I need a new car. The only thing is, I feel like I may never need one since this one could last forever.
Cons: It ain't fast and it ain't pretty. I actually had friends and family tell me they were disappointed in our choice of cars when we bought the Sentra.
Overall review: Want to get from point A to point B in reasonable comfort day-in and day-out for many years for little money and with a rock solid confidence in your vehicle. This is your car. Want to impress girls? This isn't your car.
nice Car by Andy from Portland, Or on 06/15/2003. Trim: 1997 Nissan Sentra GXE, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: nice Car
97/ w 133000mi by jinne - Boston on 12/15/2002. Trim: 1997 Nissan Sentra Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles well
Cons: trunk release/ gas filler release problematical...
Overall review: fun to drive, sporty